>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Raspberry Pi credit-card sized computer

• That is the burning question. Then there are the spoof Nitro Slim. There were some available. That was the right Nitro Slim at the right Nitro Slim. You will discover exactly how to do that. The least useful place to search for Nitro Slim isn't on the Internet or I'm ready, willing and able to use my Nitro Slim. I'm somewhat cost conscious. I don't have to remove my defenses when it is put alongside Nitro Slim. I get this with every method I use. Any right thinking person comprehends that. That should tantalize your senses. I'm only a little off track here, but keep an open mind. There are no concrete presumptions in this department. Finally, I only tell the basics. Accordingly, Nitro Slim is a plastic experience. Where can beginners pinpoint unique Nitro Slim recipes? This can be avoided by reversing the order. You might usually buy Nitro Slim for less than that.

http://tryslenderagarciniacambogia.net/nitro-slim/
  • ISHINA Send Message View User Items on August 07, 2015 05:20 PM
    need SD card with Win 10 OS image for my Pi2 baka meron kayo pa-help naman mga paps. TIA.

as long as it's class 10. yan ang mga nakita ko sa websites.
  • Hi10p on Raspbeery Pi? Nope that aint happening, yes it can play the video but you have to deal with corrupted video output. Not even the Intel Computer sticks can do that kind of stuff.
  • @puroy yes I can provide class 10 SD card the problem I don't have time to make image of Win 10 baka meron dito pa copy na lng.
  • Windows 10 IOT for Raspberry Pi ISO link:

<click here for link>
  • tnx paps rolandg. =)
  • Nice. Any feedbacks regarding the performance and annoyances of win 10 sa rpi?
  • Good Day to you guys,

My Problem is iam trying to setup an AP on my RPI.

The RPI is connected to internet via wlan0 which is a [ wlan0 Ralink RT2870/3070 rt2800usb - [phy1] ]

i want my second wlan device which is wlan1 [edimax ew -7811UN] to be an AP.

can you please give me a little help by giving me configs for my RPI which is running
    [ 3.18.11-v7+ #781 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 21 18:07:59 BST 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux]
  • Guys, anung USB Wifi/Bluetooth dongle ang na-try nyo na sa Raspi?
    Yung talagang gumagana, at nde hassle I-configure?
  • @ Guys, anung USB Wifi/Bluetooth dongle ang na-try nyo na sa Raspi?
    Yung talagang gumagana, at nde hassle I-configure?

edimax ew -7811UN

plug and play siya sa raspberry hehe.

600 pesos - 550 lang price mura
  • meron po bang iba pa ditong nag fund sa indiegogo ng lemon pi? coming this august 2015 na, baka may iba pang interesado :)

<click here for link>
  • dami ng variants...

raspberry pi
    banana
    lemon
    orange

anu pang iba? hehe
  • dami ng variants...

raspberry pi
    banana
    lemon
    orange

anu pang iba? hehe

BeagleBone Black
    Hummingboard
    Cubieboard/CubieTruck
    Arduino Uno
    Panda Board
    LinkSprite pcDuino
    Intel Galileo Gen 2
    Cotton Candy
    Odroid-CI

There's also small PC like devices like
    Cubox - I have a Cubox i4Pro
    Intel ComputeStick - Mine is a clone called Meegopad
    but it's a whole different genre dahil walang mga GPIO ang mga ito. although I have a Laika board, which is a USB to Analog/DA board which will give your PC GPIO like features.

I'm planning on installing a computestick and Laika in an R2D2 toy robot, which hopefully will allow it to use Windows apps like Skype, ala tele-presence robot.
  • Hey guys, I was planning on buying one of those RasPi's on rs-online but I'm not sure how their checkout works. Will the item be shipped after payment or should I pay right away after placing the order? Sorry, I'ma noob on online purchases lol!
  • After placing the order, pay within 3 days (if I remember correctly) or the order will be cancelled.
    Email a scanned image of the deposit slip as proof of payment.
    The item will be shipped upon confirmation of the payment-- if stocks are available.
  • Guys/gals been in gilmore recently(after being away for 3yrs).. one of the old/pioneer store there are selling raspi, audruino and likes.. you can check them out if you dont have credit cards.. at least less hassle
  • Plan ko po sana gawin Car PC ito. ung pwede mag play ng mp3, play ng movies at saka makapag WAZE or a like.
    possible po ba yan sa Win 10? auto detect na ung USB wifi and Portable GPS (Bluetooth or USB)
  • ^ why not just buy an android phone
  • @yasmine_leigh

Win10 on a Raspberry Pi is not real Win10... it needs a real Win10 developer IOT (parang .Net) PC, and you compile and deploy to the Raspberry Pi that has Win10 IOT version. so basically run time OS lang ang nasa Raspberry Pi, you cannot install x86 or even Windows Mobile Apps...
  • @baratzki - naka 2din ako. gusto ko sana mp3, video at navigation at the same time... nakatago na at naka permanent. meron na nga xbmc for raspberry pero looking for combination of gps navigation.
  • @rolandg - thanks for the clarification. actually meron na nga xbmc na app for raspberry kaso wala ung turn by turn navigation.
  • @baratzki - naka 2din ako. gusto ko sana mp3, video at navigation at the same time... nakatago na at naka permanent. meron na nga xbmc for raspberry pero looking for combination of gps navigation.
    video and gps will be around 2k each, plus the pi, which is another 2k, storage and powersupply and HID, I can say that with what you wanna do, if it's not for the sheer joy of hacking/tinkering hardware, it would be easier/cheaper/less hassle if you just use an android phone.

And from your post, it doesn't seem that you enjoy hardware hacking so I'm just suggesting the best course of action to what you want to do.

if you really wanna do those with the PI, (or any SBC available), yes it's doable, for the waze-like application, it would be difficult to get one (unless you are a programmer and write it yourself), or just install android on it (which gets back to my original suggestion) -- the raspberry pi forum has these with complete guide for the n00bs (e.g. <click here for link>)
  • question, ano pong model ng rasberry pi yung pwede sa Windows 10? tia
  • ^
    The Windows 10 version for the Raspberry Pi 2 is not the desktop Windows operating system. <click here for link>
  • yup, I know sir...=)
    so, R Pi 2 yung model na pwede sa Win10 Rasp version?
  • Windows 10 IoT in raspberry pi is not a full blown operating system with fancy graphical UI or something, from the word IoT, you can make stand alone programs that can be deployed on raspberry pi, like a you want a some sort of picture slideshow program on it, you can can create it there, treat the Windows 10 IoT like a Visual BASIC or .NET environment. It's highly unlikely that there will be a full blown desktop Windows 10 on raspberry pi, keep dreaming it wont happen. If you want UI, theres Raspbian.

The best hardware you can run Windows 10 is the Intel Compute stick, its much smaller than raspberry pi, and if you want GPIO. there are many USB - GPIO adapters out there.
  • i see, thanks for the inputs polka...

Who's Online

649 active users within the last minute, 331 members, 318 guests.
Our newest member is odad0014
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys