Forum Topic

Skyworth LED / LCD TV

• Who among you have bought the G2 or G6 models? are they worth it? have not found any conclusive info and review online...Thanks
  • Skyworth 4k TVs not working sa ps4 pro mga brad huhu sadlife

HDR and 4k resolution settings says TV does not support

-- edited by mttiong14 on Oct 16 2018, 08:30 PM
  • Ang sabi sa ibang forum gumagana 4K sa PS4 Pro using Skyworth G6, but not HDR: <click here for link>
  • Ok po ba ang Skyworth 55"G6? naka promo kasi sya ngayon.
  • san po ba ang service center ng skyworth? papaayos ko sana yung lcd panel niya, hinampas kasi ng anak ko eh.. (sad)
  • ^ basag ba? that would be as expensive as buying a new one. meron silang official sa paranaque. or tanong tanong ka sa olx
  • ^ nakakita na ako yun nga lang ang mahal. tsskk...
  • Malamang ibebenta mo na lang as parts iyan
  • ang mumura na ng mga tvs ngayon ha kung dati nasa 40k mahina ngayon mabibili mo na lang sa less than 20k

https://www.yugatech.com/tv/top-led-tvs-under-php20000-pesos-philippines/
    https://www.yugatech.com/tv/xenon-le5038-sale-2019/
  • nasira na yung remote ng skyworth ko, meron kayo nabili na universal? working na gaya ng stock remote?

Skyworth E380i

-- edited by piLio on Apr 02 2019, 12:59 PM
  • hi guys, baka meron na po sianyo nkabili ng skyworth 50UB5560 or 50UB5500? any reviews po? planning to get one as well. thanks in advance
  • any reviews po mga sir regarding skyworth 65UB7 or 55UB5
  • Skyworth 65UB7550 Premium 4K Android TV is it OK?
  • re: 65UB7

the panel is not very good. noticeable ghosting in fast scenes. the interface is also not very good. you cant make fine adjustments on picture while playing a video via usb (you can only change picture presets). the tcl a8/p8 is much better interms of picture quality / and brightness (450nits). the interface is also decent. may slight delay lang sa remote when playing a 4k movie (usb/youtube).
  • Bought this last 10/31 and I can say that I am satisfied with the image and picture quality. I actually considered buying TCL65P8US but I was not satisfied with how TCL65P8US handles upscaling of low res videos. In terms of specs, I think Skyworth is really worth its price, by the way I bought mine at a sale price during SM Appliance Christmas in October Sale. I got my 65UB7500 at a low price of around 36K.
    Mas maganda to compare both TCL and Skyworth image quality before buying, bring your own USB with low res and high resolution videos. This is what I did actually.

TLDR: I went to SM Appliance to buy TCL 65P8US but ended up buying Skyworth 65UB7500 because of not so good up-scaling of TCL.

Here is the review I found in youtube. I actually bought the TV before I saw this review

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfYVHmjy9EI[/youtube]

-- edited by neteroxv on Nov 03 2019, 02:40 AM

-- edited by neteroxv on Nov 03 2019, 02:41 AM
  • Just auditioned both the Sky UB7500 and the TCL A8US. I tend to agree with lord_chris. HDR is a bit dark on the UB7 compared to the A8US while colors are also better on the TCL. The Sky also had backlight bleeding issues, which will probably get worse when using vivid/dynamic instead of standard.

Settings used were "Standard" on both using Home settings (instead of Store/Demo). Demos used were in 4K HDR encoded using HEVC and played using built-in media players.

Looking at the specs, the A8 also has a better proc and GPU than the UB7, and the TCL also has more memory. Prices now are ?33k for the UB7 and ?35k for the A8US.
  • guys, meron kaming g2, e2 po bang ub7 ay may feature din na zoom sa remote nya, ung bang stretch nya vertically ung screen (ng sakto lang) para mawala ung upper and lower black lines sa tv+ namin, sa mga channel tulad ng abscbn.
  • Hi guys mas ok ba talaga ang Skyworth 65ub7500 compared to TCL 65P8US/A8US ??
    Considerably na mas mahal sya ng 2k

Help hehehe di ako maka decide, yan lang both ang choices ko with my budget atm.

-- edited by 2EZ4MYKEL on May 12 2020, 06:54 PM
  • Good day mga ka skyworth. Tanong ko lang normal ba sa led tv yung my screen bleeding/light leak sa may sides. Kakabili ko lang kasi ng skyworth ub7500 napansin ko lang pag madilim merong light bleeding sa my corners.
  • Hello, any feedback from anyone here who has 65UB7550?
    It is sale at 33k now. Tia
  • By the looks of the back panel, this looks like a single-board solution. All of the modules are in the motherboard - good for lowering cost of production, bad for maintenance in the long run.
  • I am looking to buy Skyworth's 65SUC7500. This and the SUC6500 seems to be the latest offering from this company to supersede the UB7 series. The C75 is Silver and the C6 is pure black with all other specs identical. Also, sizes less than 55" are C7000's. These latest ones has Android 10 already while the UB series is still with Android 9.0 Pie.

I have seen the latter sa SM Appliances at for my "discerning" eyes (naks) okay naman na siya given the asking price. For me slightly mas bright ang picture ni Skyworth even compared to the Samsung TU7000/ TU8000 as measured sa Rtings na less than 300nits even in HDR mode. I think si UB75 would be at least 350nits and I expect the C75 to be more or less the same. Siguro in a home environment Samsung's brightness may prove adequate na at mura na rin siya sa going price na less than 30k for their 55TU8000. So Samsung is still a safe choice but may not be the better choice, at least for my use case. I can maximize my budget with Skyworth na 65" na for a little over 30k lang - especially since it would likely see limited use as I'm mostly on my PC.

-- edited by gearhead000 on Nov 23 2020, 12:49 AM
  • san po ba pwede makabili ng remote ng remote para skyworth tv natin?
  • ^Sa sm rin ako nakabili around 1k. Pero medyo luma model na tong sa min a.
  • ^salamat sir