User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Mechwarrior Online Announced

• @bug

yeah, bulok talaga yung mga bago... prolink speed surf and the other one. I miss the old Zyxel P600 modem. Hooked up to a WRT, it was reliable for 6 years until it died.

Try to borrow a router, see if it helps. It might not be your wifi adapter at all. If it does help, you might not need to have your current one replaced and just set it to modem only (if it's one of the modem/router model) and hook it up to a separate router.

I know it's weird that it only affects MWO. I had the same issue before until it worsened to the point it affects the activities of one PC but not the others.

USB wifi adapters start at 280 at CD-R King and their PCI ones start at 480. In case you want to get a new adapter.

Regarding diving... that's awesome! My old roommate and I got started together but I stopped early on because I couldn't afford it. He went on to become grandmaster diver or whatever it's called haha! My wife and I want to get into it now. Any recommendations on instructors and intro dives?

-- edited by alexraz on Apr 16 2014, 04:39 AM
  • @Jed

yeah it's the prolink speedsurf ata. Basta yung puti na flat with antenna. Problema pa, walang patayan ang modem/router dito kasi 24 hours ang gamit ng internet.

Sana sakin mo na lang binenta yung Zyxel P600 mo hehehe. Check ko nga kung may nag bebenta dito sa TPC.
  • @jed

nice nagscuba diving :) ako snorkel lang hahahaha!

@mut3

pag weekdays hapon lang ako most of the time nagoonline pero di muna ako maglalaro siguro etong week or the following days, bahala na. got matters to take care of.
  • @alex

ayun sya nga! hindi nya kaya ng 24/7 operation as wifi hotspot/modem/router. hehe. as a modem/wired router mas kakayanin

haha o nga sana pala di ko na lang binenta maganda pala yung modem na yun noh. anyway yung zyxel p660hn-t1a yung modem router binibigay ng TEL before this crappy white box. sa office namin ginagamit.

ok naman ata mga cdr-king router...kaya 24/7 operation.

divemaster. grandmaster = mason? hehehe

intro dive usually costs 3-4k
    open water lessons/certification nakita ko sa flyer sa boracay costs 21k na pala...hehe
  • OT ulet:

Crytek is considering opening up shop in the PH daw...hehe
  • @jedrules

ayos ang mahal pala. padi/naui certification?

anong gagawin ng crytek dito? customer service? hahahaha
  • PADI

hahaha i hope not. looking into a developing studio yata? i read the article in inquirer last fri or sat....
  • cheap labor.
  • really? mind boggling. parang hindi possible na customer service ng crytek yung gagawin since, engine devs sila yung customers nila yung devshops mismo, that means sila mismo yung nagpupunta sa opisina ng clients nila.
  • @net

playing w/ Khalen and the guys now.
  • http://manilastandardtoday.com/2014/04/10/german-game-developer-eyes-ph-operations/
    <click here for link>
  • @Jed or anyone

Do you know how to set the prolink to Modem only? I can't get it to work with the WRT.
  • Di naman kailangan support ang gagawin nila dito. I work for a game company and I don't do support.
  • @wintermut3

nice. ako baka bukas or bahala na hehehe tingnan ko na lang. tuwing umaga mo lang sila makakalaro :)
  • @alex

bridge mode ba un? haha. mahina ako jan

try mo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PlnLcaTjs
  • logging in

Who's Online

449 active users within the last minute, 265 members, 184 guests.
Our newest member is begwugvv
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys