sir paano po maoc yung amd a8-5600K ko to 4ghz thanks.
1. Disabled Turbo in the BIOS
2. Open CPU-Z and stress your CPU for about a minute using x264 Stability Test v2. Take note of the core voltage reading while stressed
3. Go to the BIOS then set the CPU multiplier to 40 and manually set the core voltage to the reading you noted in Step 2
4. If it boots to Windows, check overclock stability using x264 Stability Test v2. If not, increase the core voltage in 0.025 V steps until you boot to Windows
5. If you experience BSOD (Blue Screen of Death), random restart, or freezing while running the stress test, increase the core voltage in 0.025 V steps then re-check stability
x264 Stability Test v2 can be found here <click here for link>. It's a link to an overclock guide for Intel Haswell CPU but it can also be used for other CPU's
-- edited by bintsmok on Apr 19 2015, 01:28 PM