>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Formula 1 2012 (640x480 pixels max width of pics, no text speak please!)

• OT.

may Mandatory Pit Stop nasa Motogp.
  • if you've tried it in real life then you tell me to take it with a grain of your salt. otherwise its just some lame theory from a racing game that is not even realistic at all.

As a matter of fact, it's real. I do this to augment my brakes when doing a sudden stop. I shift back to 2nd gear from 4th, and I could feel the car slow down. It even annoys my dad whenever I do that when he rides with me. (Anyway, he was the one who taught me how to do it, heheheheh)

When doing a sudden stop, mas mainam na idagdag ang engine brake kaysa sa pagtapak lamang sa preno nang bigla dahil it allows the wheels to spin while slowing down, especially in the case of cars without ABS. Once the car slows down due to the engine brake, pwede nang tapakan yung preno nang walang pangamba ng slippage. Pag tinapakan kasi ang preno nang bigla (one long foot press) coming from high-speed--even when the car has ABS, baka dumulas ang sasakyan out of control.

Ah, here it is.

<click here for link>

-- edited by kenshinflyer_2 on Oct 20 2013, 06:21 PM
  • Woah. Nabuhay ulit 'tong thread. XD
  • Oops, akala ko napindot ko yung 2013 thread... Ahihi

Who's Online

1563 active users within the last minute, 723 members, 840 guests.
Our newest member is tremolo
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys