User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

HELP po! PLDT Redemption of Shares?

• Mga Boss patulong naman.

tanong lang po.
    kasi may na recieve akong papeles mula sa PLDT para sa erpat ko.

eto po yung nakalagay sa unang page (bali 13 pages po ito)

"NOTICE OF REDEMTION OF SHARES OF 10% CUMULATIVE CONVERTIBLE PREFFERRED STOCK OF PHILIPPINE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE COMPANY"

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of Directors of Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (the "Company" or "PLDT") has authorized the redemption of all outstanding shares of 10% Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock of the following Series: A, B, C, D - Z, AA, BB, CC, DD, EE and FF) which were issued pursuant to the PLDT Subscriber Investment Plan (the "SIP Shares"), effective on January 19, 2012 (respectively, the ""Redemption" and the "redemption Date").

In accordance with the terms and conditions of the SIP Shares, the Company will, on the Redemtion Date, pay each Holder of SIP Shares as of the Record Date, an amount equal to the par value such shares, plus accrued and unpaid dividends thereon up to the redemption Date (the "Redemption Price").

holders of SIP Shares may claim their check for the Redemption Price during regular business hours beginning on the Redemption Date, at ht office of the Company's stock transfer agent:

tapos address na sa makati ang nakalagay sa ibaba.

gusto ko malaman kung ano ibig sabihin nito.

pasensya na po pero mahina talaga ako sa ingles.

maraming salamat po sa mga magbibigay ng inputs!
  • up ko lang me na received din kami ganito
  • same hir po,meron din po dumating s husbnd q n gnyang mail,anu nga po kya ibig svhn nyan.sna nmn po m2lungan nyo po kmi s problem nmin.maraming salamat po.more power po.god bless :)
  • Mga sir at ma`m, dito na lang tayo maghanap ng mga sagot sa tanong nyo:

<click here for link>

To mods: I suggest closing this thread na for being duplicate and redundant.
  • same din...meron mga agent na nag hahouse to house pra sila nalng maglalakad sa pldt head office mkti to convert my shares into cash..only just to give them the authorization letter, my id, at the original stocks certificate...
    Totoo kya un?
  • sir at maam. i can help you with your question. just pm me your inquiry. tiga PLDT Redemption kasi ako.

Who's Online

1052 active users within the last minute, 612 members, 440 guests.
Our newest member is Abaldanlow
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys