User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT

• Mga Bossing,

May nagkakaproblem ba sa inyo pag-access ng gmail using Globe wired DSL?

Nakakakuha kami ng intermittent ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT when we access gmail. Mukhang SSL handshake / encryption error sya and it only happens in gmail (mail.google.com).
  • <click here for link>
  • Try ko rin same laptop, but using smart bro dongle, ayos naman sya. Try ko rin ibang laptop, but using same Globe DSL connection, same issue ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT. So obviously this is a DSL problem.

Useless kausap ang support ng Globe Telecom. Pinapa-ping ako (di ito routing problem, obviously). Then after that, anti-virus daw....
  • @glover,

Thanks, hahaha.. I know how to use Google, and already did... No result.

What I can think of is either Globe Telecom is dropping packets or interfering with our ssl packets going to gmail. Not so sure about the former, we can access all sites fine. Unless the problem is specific to gmail.
  • I has similar problem. I can not access to gmail couple days ago. Advices about removing browser cash and cookies, problems with antivirus, valid certificat SSL... not help me. And today I find theme on free dating site luvfree.com :
    http://www.luvfree.com/forums/general_discussion/i_cannot_access_to_my_gmailcom_error_126_neterr_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert_in_chro.htm
    and to me help advice number 1. So I update firmware of my router. And gmail work fine now.

-- edited by peterbrown on Sep 12 2012, 01:48 AM

Who's Online

754 active users within the last minute, 415 members, 339 guests.
Our newest member is PervyBit
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys