User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

LED Lightbulbs - super efficient light bulbs

• the inverter does reduce efficency by some amount. with only one 2w bulb it might not be significant but kung malakas ka gumamit e significant
  • Wala pa kasi akong inverter, and acquiring a decent one will cost a good amount. Pang brownout lang naman sana, and having an inverter is inefficient so am trying to keep all my 'brownout devices' at 12Vdc

Or a CCFL would do? wala akong idea sa output ng white CCFL, puro colored kasi binibili ko dati
  • anong recommended na replacement sa 40w daylight fluorescent tube?
    i'm planning to replace yung mga T8 tubes sa bahay eh.
  • naiisip ko na rin yang motor batter na 12v eh just in case...di ko lang alam kasi if may led na mabibili na 12v...

anyway pareho lang ba konsumo sa actual na 220v usage kumpara sa pag charge mo ng 12v battery?
  • ^ May car battery charger ako and it is used to top up my vehicle's battery once a month and at the same time charge the decommisioned battery once a week (hanap pa ako 24hr timer para automatic na). Napapadalas kasi ang brownout dito (ewan ko bakit laging nagpuputukan transfomer dito hay). I computed wala pang 100petots/mo when I use the charger.

May nakita ako sa Hari na 12vdc LED bulb nila supposedly connects to their solar controller, pero 1.5watts lang and costs 200php so I think lugi ako haha

I could use regular filament automotive bulbs pero inefficient, and ayaw kong i-deplete ang battery lower than 70% DOD kasi di naman ito deep-cycle

--

post ko lang ulit that I need 12Vdc LED bulbs for 'brownouts' - source is a car battery
  • it should be theoreticaly possible to remove the 220v ac to Dc transformer in a normal 220v LEd bulb and wire up several of them in series para aandar sa 12v DC . theoretically
  • anong recommended na replacement sa 40w daylight fluorescent tube?
    i'm planning to replace yung mga T8 tubes sa bahay eh.

sa hari around 18w ang kapalit ng 40w. Php 450.00. but you have to rewire the t8 receptacle to remove the starter and ballast. and alam natin kung gaano ka reliable ang hari products

also led tubes are much rarer. so you should consider switching to the standard E27. Maybe 2 or 3 to replace a single 40w t8. with multiple bulbs you might find out that say 2 9w LEd bulbs is too bright and later replace one of them with a 7w. Or you can add a pull chain switch so you can choose to use only one of the bulbs
  • sa GES 16W tubes SRP 554.75, 2years warranty

Who's Online

419 active users within the last minute, 215 members, 204 guests.
Our newest member is vgzzeugczxk
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys