• mga sir/maam

need help re: IP camera...

gusto ko po kasing ma access sa office namin yung ip camera ko

eto po ang setting ko sa bahay

pc1=192.168.10.1
    pc2=192.168.10.2
    ip cam=192.168.10.3 port 8080

ISP ko po PLDT DSL, \"modem-->router-->pc1,pc2,IP cam\"

pag gina gamit ko po pc1 and pc2 locally ok naman po IP cam using google crome,
    ex http://192.168.10.3:8080

pero pag sa office na po hindi ko po alam kung pano e access.
    na try kona gamitin public IP ko ayaw padin ex http://132.204.202.170:8080
  • here how you can setup that.
    first you need to assign a ip address on that ipcam(static).
    2nd you need to portforward that on your router(what ever router you have).
    3rd i need to know what type connection is given to you by your isp provider? dynamic?static?
    if static good! but if it is dynamic or pppoe youto apply for dyndns.

note: don\'t ever let anybody know your WAN IP! do you want someone is using your ipcam? or hack into your system?
    if wired type and ipcam good! if wireless you need to configure it correctly both ipcam and router.
    taga-saan kaba sir? 700 setup and lecture para hindi mo na need ng technician.
    qc area ako. i setup dvr-stand alone,dvr pci, ipcam. same lang yan sila....
  • ^

ayan na oh,

bale ganito yan

Router--->Port Forward (8080)-to-192.168.10.3

edit mu yung ip address na yun oh, tanggalin mu baka may maghack sa you....

need mu ng dydns para secret ang wan ip mu...

-- edited by rayback on Jul 26 2011, 06:00 PM
  • ang dami na gusto makita mga files mo? @ZeroCoo_01
  • pa help naman

2 generic ip cameras. Pag nasa bahay pwede ma access by typing 192.168.1.56 sa browser address bar. E paano kung wala ka sa bahay?

one house uses pldt DSL copper. ZTE modem router
    one house naka pldt fibr
  • up
  • up
  • here\'s a brief guide:

1. Set you IP Cam to static IP address
    2. Go to your router\'s admin page, and set port forwarding to port 8080 at ip address of you IP Camera
    3. (Optional) If youre router supports DDNS service, go and create one, so you dont have to remember your public IP address that changes from time to time. Unfortunately, PLDT router modems doesnt have DDNS, even if it does have one you have to pay for it. Go grab at least a router that support DDWRT/OpenWRT/Tomato firmware since those firmwares got a bunch of DDNS services for free. This can be done with a PC also by just downloading their application that is only job is to check your Public IP address and register it with your own domain address.
    4. That\'s it!

You should be able to see you IP cam outside of your private network, sa case ko kasi I can access them using a domain address that I got for free. my case i use no-ip DDNS service.