Forum Topic

Tipidpc for Android and iPhone App

• Sana magkaroon na ng apps ang tpc and a responsive site 2014 na :/
  • as a site dedicated to anything tech, tpc/tcp should be at the forefront of things when it comes to technology. more and more people are migrating to mobile devices. it would also be easier for people to transact if tpc/tcp has a mobile app. ang hirap mag browse sa website gamit ang mobile device. admins or devs should create a mobile app for tpc/tcp.
  • Give us at least Tapatalk support
  • sana nga magkaroon na ng mobile version.
  • UP
  • ang hirap mag browse sa website gamit ang mobile device

not really.
  • UP for this..
  • Up for this... Anyone who\'d be heroic enough to initiate the iOS / android app for tipidpc? Make it ala reddit style 😀😀😀
  • In order to create an app for TipidPC.. they\'ll need to open up an API for developers to use. It\'s been 3 years and no response from their team. I guess they\'re not interested. Maybe when a competitor of this site comes along and offers mobile access, only then will they accommodate the idea.
  • we need a mobile app for tpc/tcp. it will be easier for people to transact, participate in forums, etc.
  • Any update on the mobile app for TipidPC?
  • No competition, no progress. Parang si PLDT lang yan.

Ramdam na ramdam ko ang dugong pinoy sa site na ito.
  • ^ Patience my friends. We are cooking something. =)
  • Kahit ayun na lang, open up the web services (make the session handling rigidly strict para hindi prone to API abuse). Have the indie devs make the app.
  • <click here for link>

• gamit ko tapatalk for <click here for link> and <click here for link>

-- edited by business_minded on Aug 17 2016, 06:26 PM

-- edited by business_minded on Aug 17 2016, 06:26 PM
  • is there something for ios?
  • I cant log in with my account :(
  • Need an app developer and web with database knowledge. Alabang or Las Piñas area.
    Text me if you are interested at 09278108849