User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

PLDT TelePad

• <click here for link>

External Image
  • mukhang ayus yan ah. pwede ba sa me dati ng linya
  • mukhang ayus yan ah. pwede ba sa me dati ng linya

Existing PLDT myDSL customers only need to add as low as P500/month to upgrade to the TelPad plans.
  • Ano kaya yung tablet unit na kasama? Samsung Galaxy Tab kaya? Kung oo, mukhang sulit na ito.
  • 2GB lang ang storage, hindi Galaxy Tab. Still better check it at the closests PLDT center.
  • wahahah ang mahal 3 years lockin. kung two years to kukuha pa siguro ako
  • cherry ata yan kasma ^_^ yun tig 19k
  • 2gb nga lang on board memory pero expandable sya up to 32gb via Micro sdhc. What I dont like about it is hindi sya 3g capable.
  • kung nasa 1,700k ang bill ko monthly + 500 ba? bale 2,2k? nasa 1.5mbs lang speed ko makati area
  • the PLDT TelPad service starts at Plan 1849 with 1-megabit-per-second (Mbps) broadband connection and landline service. The PLDT TelPad unit comes bundled with the plan. Existing PLDT myDSL customers only need to add as low as P500/month to upgrade to the TelPad plans.

The other PLDT TelPad plans are Plan 2099 at 1.5 Mbps (P2,099 per month), Plan 3095 at 2.5 Mbps, and Plan 4100 at 3.5 Mbps. All these are inclusive of the landline phone and myDSL broadband service.
  • tinawagan na ako ng pldt and was approved for TelePad on Jan... YAHOOOO
  • panalo pala to. The OS used was Google Android 2.2 (Froyo)! Holy molly.

<click here for link>

I am definitely going to subscribe. hehehhe.
  • I think the unit is only rented/leased. You don't own the unit.

Who's Online

1021 active users within the last minute, 558 members, 463 guests.
Our newest member is pacdffgsvdrpwc
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys