>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread

• Additional info guys:
    Dynamic shadows and antialiasing is off, all other graphics options off
    Resolution is 1920x1080, I reduced up to 960x720 but still the lag occurs.

I have other games: ME2, Dragon Age 2, Amalur, but none of these lags occur on those games.
    I also tried re-intalling but still the same lag.
  • ^ Di kaya bumagal ang network connection mo? I do get some lag when our internet slows down due to congestion or multiple users accessing it at the same time.

@All,
    May nakita akong challenge kagabi na "N7 Alliance Day". Sabi is 3 extract using Human character. Anung extract ba yun? Yung pang final or Wave 11 na dapat kasama ka? I've tried playing in Bronze and got more than 3 Wave11 completion na kasama ako, pero yung stats ko sa challenge ay 0/3. Please advise. Thanks.
  • Mass Effect 4 Will Use Frostbite Engine

External Image

Source : <click here for link>
  • I just bought and finished the Omega DLC for ME3. For those who are unaware of the story for this DLC, it is basically a mission to retake control of Omega from Cerberus with Aria's help and another squadmate.

Long-story short, this DLC ranks alongside the likes of The Lair of the Shadow Broker, Bring Down the Sky & Leviathan as one of the more worthwhile DLCs for the Mass Effect series. For $15, it is rather expensive but I'm a big fan of ME and their DLCs rarely, if at all, go on sale so I just went ahead and bought it right as soon it was available.

Time for some Screenshots:

Aria - your squadmate for this DLC
    External Image

Nyreen - also your squadmate and the first female Turian seen in this game!
    External Image

-- edited by futs22 on Dec 03 2012, 01:56 AM
  • Guys pa add. -
    Khan-Thought

Let's play Platinum Random :)

Sobrang OP yung Turian Ghost. LOL. :))
  • I just bought and finished the Omega DLC for ME3.

Would this be the last DLC for ME3?
  • Would this be the last DLC for ME3?

I can't say for certain since there's no official statement from Bioware.
  • *removed*

-- edited by goingblue on May 17 2013, 06:45 PM
  • *removed*

• *removed*

• *removed*

• Final Mass Effect 3 DLCs coming on Feb. 26 & March 5.

<click here for link>

I guess it's time to finally close the book on this game franchise.
  • I can say that the Citadel DLC is the most satisfying one I've ever played. Too many endless possibilities.

To make the most of the story, I would recommend to begin the DLC after Sanctuary.
  • hi guys, new here.. contemplating to buy me3...

nakita ko kasi sa origin $17+ lang yung Standard me3, yung deluxe (standard+extras) $39+

pero yung deluxe upgrade (extras only if you have standard already) = $7.49

so standard + upgrade (17+7= $25+) beats the $39 price tag.. diba basically the same lang sila?

TIA..
  • ^ Standard Edition na lang bilhin mo at sa DataBlitz ka na lang bumili dahil pag sa Origin eh mag da-download ka pa.

FYI $18 = P738

DB Price = P800 (Standard Edition / No Download)

Hindi worth it Deluxe Edition.

Pag nakabili ka add mo ko sa Origin : Khan-Thought or XPERIA-Z
  • ^ Standard Edition na lang bilhin mo at sa DataBlitz ka na lang bumili dahil pag sa Origin eh mag da-download ka pa.

Although you'll skip the massive download of the entire game, there is some downloading required before you get the game running. If I'm not mistaken, most, if not all, of the free DLCs (Extended Cut, Multiplayer updates, etc.) are required to run the game.
  • hindi ako taga ncr so datablitz copy is a no-go... another concern for me is according to what i've read and sa post ni futs - the game is already at it's end... buhay pa ba multiplayer base neto?

yung series kasi nasa SP yung strong point.. and since tied daw to get a other and best endings sa MP, eh papano yung mga late sa game kasi for me can't afford talaga noon..
  • yung series kasi nasa SP yung strong point.. and since tied daw to get a other and best endings sa MP, eh papano yung mga late sa game kasi for me can't afford talaga noon..

Before they patched the game with the Extended cut, getting the best ending required a high galactic readiness rating which you raise up through the multiplayer feature of the game and the mobile phone app. Post-Extended Cut patch, it is not required anymore. Trust me. I've done the best ending again for the Nth time a few days ago with galactic readiness at just 50%. 50% means I don't play multiplayer anymore.
  • ^thanks for the info. =D
  • the game is already at it's end... buhay pa ba multiplayer base neto?

Yes. Buhay na buhay pa MP although wala nang magiging updates for MP dahil moving on na yung mga devs sa ME4.

So far, stable naman yung MP. For me, wala nang kailangan ibuff/nerf.

Eto ME3MP forums - <click here for link>
  • Some goodies to add while I finish ME3 on Insanity mode

External Image
  • anybody playing ME3 multiplayer here?
  • just started playing this. is it worth to startr from ME1?
  • just started playing this. is it worth to startr from ME1?

The short answer is YES!

If I were to give you my personal opinion, it would definitely be a lengthy and resounding YES!
  • ^ Second emotion! lol

You have to start from ME1 in order to fully grasp the scope of the story and appreciate the characters.
  • Although I might get ME3 first for the multiplayer. Currently playing the Demo.
    I am impressed with the graphics
  • Although I might get ME3 first for the multiplayer. Currently playing the Demo.
    I am impressed with the graphics

Being the third iteration of the series, it's definitely the one that has the best graphics of the bunch. That is not to say the other two look awful but if you can overlook the graphical differences in quality, you will definitely enjoy the story and the continuum of it that extends through the 3 games.

Between the 3 games, the story in ME1 still ranks the highest for me. It's a personal preference so take it for what it is, a mere opinion of one gamer who has finished each game (including the major DLCs for each game) numerous times. How numerous? A rough estimate would be about 10-15 times.
  • Lets play Multiplayer!
  • @kurtskyTPC
    kung sa PS3 ka naglalaro, eto PSN id ko: boysalpak

Who's Online

796 active users within the last minute, 468 members, 328 guests.
Our newest member is optimusprime34
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys