>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

*Sony PS Vita (a.k.a. NGP / PSP2) thread

• i mean mga sarili mong upload kasi pangit ung mga napiliian
  • ^ You can't upload your own, you can buy better avatars.

Nadala ko na sa Sony Service Center yung vita ko diyan sa Ortigas, may warranty pa kasi. Kutob ko lang mukang hindi naman nila maayos yung problem ko, kasi mukang kailangan talaga ay replacement na ng analog stick. Kung icacalibrate lang nila ang analog stick at irereset yung settings nung vita, hindi masosolve yung problem kasi ganun na mismo yung ginawa ko. Sana palitan nila ng bago yung analog stick.

Meron pa yatang service fee na 800 pesos? nakita ko kasi sa parang resibo na ibinigay nila. Kung icacalibrate at irereset lang din naman nila yung vita ko, eh bakit pa ako pupunta sa service center nila at magbabayad ng 800 pesos kung kaya ko naman gawin iyun.

Yung problem ko kasi ay hindi noticeable sa umpisa. Usually yung issue ko ay lumalabas lang 30 minutes to 1 hour of gaming, yung character or yung object na kinotontrol ko ay kusa nang gumagalang mag-isa kahit hindi mo galawin yung analog stick. Kaya maaaring wala silang makitang problem kapag tinignan na nung technician yung vita. Kaya maaaring kapag kinuha ko na yung vita ko eh wala din silang ginawang fix and then magbabayad ako ng 800 para sa service fee. Lintik yan.

I had the same problem, it's the right analog stick, righ? I googled and it says it the most common problem of the vita and can be fixed by replacing the analog stick. Unfortunately, mine eh out of the warranty na when it happened. I think PS vita couldn't handle Borderlands 2.

-- edited by Amanuensis on Mar 31 2015, 11:55 AM

-- edited by Amanuensis on Mar 31 2015, 11:56 AM
  • ^
    ^
    Thanks, both left and right analog ang may problema sa akin. Sana mafix ng Sony ito.
  • After 2 years, hindi pa naman nagkakaganyan analog sticks ng PS Vita ko. Problema ko LED replacement. hehehe.
  • sirs, okay na ba ang RPG (online or offline) library ng ps vita? any chance we can pitch in some great (not good) titles?

the two things that got me hooked sa psp 1 was Brave Story and Jeanne D' Arc.
  • Thanks, both left and right analog ang may problema sa akin. Sana mafix ng Sony ito.

Mine's both too, but it started with the right analog, it seems it's always starts with the right. Left shoulder button's somewhat weak as well. I haven't really used my vita in a while because of that. Hard to snipe when the stick has a mind of its own. Will have it fix when I go to Manila.
    After 2 years, hindi pa naman nagkakaganyan analog sticks ng PS Vita ko. Problema ko LED replacement. hehehe.

I think its a common problem for the slim version. *shrugs*
    irs, okay na ba ang RPG (online or offline) library ng ps vita? any chance we can pitch in some great (not good) titles?

the two things that got me hooked sa psp 1 was Brave Story and Jeanne D' Arc.

Disgaea's always a safe RPG/Strategy suggestion.

-- edited by Amanuensis on Mar 31 2015, 12:50 PM
  • ah ok common problem pala sa slim. Fat PS vita pa kasi gamit ko.
  • guys, may nag email sa akin regarding VITA LEGAL OFFER. They are offering $25 psn credit or cash para sa settlement. Valid ba to?
  • Magkano nalang PS Vita Slim ngayon? Thanks.
  • Magkano nalang PS Vita Slim ngayon? Thanks.

piso tumpok
  • piso tumpok

Oh I see. Thanks.
  • @crono

It's legit.

http://kotaku.com/if-you-bought-a-vita-before-june-2012-heres-how-to-get-1695810806
  • ONLY FOR Resident of US
  • As long as you're on a US PSN account and you meet the other requirements, they won't know the difference. Simply put, once you receive the email, you're qualified.
  • As long as you're on a US PSN account and you meet the other requirements, they won't know the difference. Simply put, once you receive the email, you're qualified.
    Online ba ginagawa?

Binasa ko sa kotaku, may PDF pa na fill-upan at i-print at i-mail pa sa US address...?

Nagawa mo na yurei?
  • Binasa ko sa kotaku, may PDF pa na fill-upan at i-print at i-mail pa sa US address...?

No PDF to fill up and mail out. Yung email na mareceive mo may link siya to a US govt website kung saan mo ilagay yung PSN ID mo and choose the compensation you want to receive. Siyempre I chose the $25 PSN credit hehe
  • @the_rain

If you didn't receive the pre-qualify email, then you can't avail of the offer.

The other option (the PDF file) can only be done if you're in the US right now. The PDF file is a legal document that you'll need to mail to a US Address. So obviously, you can't do that as they can easily find out that you aren't a US resident if you mail it all the way from the Philippines.

That said, if you registered with a US PSN account way back in 2012 (like tornady I guess), then you'll probably receive an email.

@tornady

Sarap noh? I'll wait until they have a good sale. Didn't expect the settlement to be this huge. But then again, it covers two devices and a host of broken promises.

-- edited by yurei on Apr 08 2015, 12:13 AM
  • Got the email na. Kala ko kasi nakikisali lang sa issue ng sony para kasing spam ung sender.
  • @yurei
    Yeah I'll wait too for a sale since probably later than June pa nila ibibigay yung $25 credit. Or pwede din pandagdag pambili ng 1 year PS Plus.
  • Yeah, matagal na proceso ito. Can't complain, free money ^^
  • so if i got my PSN last 2014 im not qualified?
  • Yes you're not qualified. According to this vitaclaims.com <click here for link>

If you purchased a PlayStation Vita handheld game console before June 1, 2012, you may be eligible to receive cash back (or credit on your PSN account) or merchandise worth $50 or more.
  • Everytime I sync trophies it doesnt show on FB
    And when I launch FB, publish story to my wall from PSN it says

"np-13144-3 error could not connect to facebook server
  • Kung trip nio tactics RPG sa PS Vita, check nio tong larong to:
    <click here for link>

Who's Online

606 active users within the last minute, 348 members, 258 guests.
Our newest member is BESTEIN101
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys