User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Kindle 3 Users

• May nakapagpalit na ba dito ng battery ng kindle 3? Saan? O palitan nalang yung unit? Hindi na kasi maghold ng charge na matagal. Mga 20% of original capacity na lang ata.
  • ..di pa ko nakpagpalit ng BAtt ng Kindle 3 pro nakapagbukas na ko ng Kindle 3, madali lang palitan un batt..Ang alam ko meron daw sa ebay na nabibili nung batterry kaso baka mahal, kapresyo na siguro nung unit sa ngayon. Pero try mo pa din sir kung gusto mo.
  • good day mga sir, tanong ko lang po kung meron ba dito sa manila mabibilhan ng kindle fire hdx 8.9? di kasi gumagana debit card ko sa amazon. lagi declined :(
  • Thank you wilvic. Tiyatiyagain ko na lang muna 'to. Hanggang tuluyang bumigay.
  • Hello po!

It's been 2 years na pala. :)

I finally got around into fixing my other Kindle 3. Actually, tinesting ko lang i-swap yung batteries nung Kindle. Lumobo pala yung battery niya. Hmmm...

Sooo.. Now my other Kindle doesn't have a battery.

Meron kayang available spare/replacement battery para sa Kindle 3 dito sa Pinas? Sa Greenhills kaya, meron nun? I just don't want to buy a replacement battery online.. :(

Thanks!

@dekisugi
    1. I'm not aware if you can install apps on the Kindle 3 (like on Android and iOS, although I was able to download a game for it once), but there is a web browser available so you can read Wattpad from there. :) (The early versions of Kindle 3 have access to free 3G internet. It's one of the reasons why I bought mine. It's slow, but good enough for reading manga!)
    2. I guess you can. You have to use a computer, however, and manually copy the stories from Wattpad you'd like to read later. (Unless it's an eBook, which you can download and read later directly on the Kindle.)

Hope that helps!
  • Hi guys tanong lang if bumili ako ng Kindle Fire hdx from amazon in the us and bring the unit here will they also honor the replacement warranty globally like they do with our kindle? I had my old kindle replaced within the replacement period and they sent me a new unit for free kasi before.

Who's Online

872 active users within the last minute, 509 members, 363 guests.
Our newest member is ompeslji
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys