>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

*The PC Gamers Thread(no PIRACY discussion, 2 images per post 800pixel max)

• Badtrip nga yang evil within na yan hinahantay ko magsale nung halloween wala binili ko na tuloy kahit mahal tapos ngayon biglang nag sale badtrip.
  • Okay, after spending a few more hours with DA:I (30+), I decided to shelve it up for now. I'm really having a hard time grasping up it's single player MMORPG wannabe game mechanics. Not really for me. Will give it a shot again later. Totally the biggest disappointment of the year considering I'm a huge BioWare fan. :(

On the other hand, I'm enjoying Euro Truck Simulator 2 better than the DA:I fiasco. Weird eh? LOL
  • ^I'm assuming you're still on the Hinterlands? Get out of the Hinterlands, it is meant as a starting area. You're the Inquisitor. You shouldn't be too overly concerned with picking herbs, or hunting meat for peasants, or looking for a farmer's missing druffalo.

Advance the story. Don't worry about missing stuff, you can come back later. Also, bears are assholes.
  • @riddler

Yeah the controls have a steep learning curve including the key bindings if you've played da: origins and da II. I personally switched my space bar to pause and my shift button to jump so it'll almost resemble the key bindings from the old DA games.

There are some quests you can't finish in Hinterlands if your level is lower than level 12 so you have to check the other maps and explore their quests.

If you have the adequate levels do the the main story line especially if your headquarters is still located in Haven. After you reach level 12 you can go back to Hinterlands and finish all the remaining quests.
  • I did advance the story. I am already on the part where the game even allows you to "pimp my castle" part. I did all the beginner areas which includes the hinterlands, storm coast, fallow mire and forbidden oasis. I even re-rolled 3 characters. My last character was around level 12 when I decided to just quit.

I badly wanted to like this game, unfortunately, I just hate the new game mechanics. Too much distractions, less character development and worst, the real time combat which pretends to be an Action RPG but all you have to do is just hold a button to attack and wait for cooldowns. It's just too fuckin' dumbed down. And yes, I tried the tactical combat too which is pretty much useless indoors.

For the record, I did enjoy the recently released Divinity: Original Sin and Wasteland 2 which I backed on Kickstarter.

It's just so sad to think what BioWare has become after being acquired by EA. It's not a bad game per se, maybe not just for me.
  • Also, bears are assholes.

SPOT ON! Bigla na lang nagsspawn sa harap mo haha!
  • online game na persistent online community sa steam?

Team fortress 2
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive
    Dota 2
    Path of Exile

isa lang jan yung binabayaran. hehe
  • <click here for link>
    It has begun!

-- edited by theluffy99 on Nov 28 2014, 12:17 AM

-- edited by theluffy99 on Nov 28 2014, 12:18 AM
  • Anong klase ba yang lords of the fallen? Mahirap ba yan na parang dark souls?
  • ^ Plays like Dark Souls, but easier. Its a good game, but I suggest you skip it for the meantime. Madaming bugs na kailangan ayusin, not to mention random crashes to desktop.

Who's Online

317 active users within the last minute, 168 members, 149 guests.
Our newest member is wilson_caday
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys