>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Sony NEX Official Thread (Maximum image size of 800 pixels only; 2 images per post only)

• @fLy13 anong lens mo sir?
  • Hello po,

Gusto ko sana ang sony na mirrorless. First time user po kapag nagkataon.

A6000 sana kaso may kamahalan for first timer.

Tinitingnan ko ung A3000 DSLR Body mga 16k with kitlens. Ok ba ito?

Kasi ang A5100 at A5000 wala na viewfinder yun sana gusto ko :p
  • Any Sigma 30mm f2.8 Art lens user here? Ganda ng mga reviews na nabasa ko. Ang mahal kasi nung Sony 35mm f1.8

Sa presyo kasi nung Sony 35mm f1.8, mabibili ko na yung Sigma 30mm f2.8 at Sony 50mm f1.8
  • Maganda at malinaw boss ang sigma 30mm 2.8 medyo parang pang mahirap lang build nung aken, non-art. 5k ko nabili used.
  • @cocoy_01

sir yung sony 16mm oks din ba o mas sulit yang sigma 30mm 2.8?
  • @cocoy_01: thanks! try ko sya this weekend.
  • sir yung sony 16mm oks din ba o mas sulit yang sigma 30mm 2.8?

problem with the 16mm is the distortion at the edges. you could fix it (theoretically) in some software like Lightroom with the correct lens profile.
  • @badong kalas
    @fLy13 anong lens mo sir?

Either kit lens or old Carl Zeiss C/Y mount 28mm po.
  • kapag gumamit po ba ng adapter para sa NEX tapos EOS lens may auto focus?
    gusto ko sana try mga canon lens ko sa 5N kung swak.
  • @badong

If you want auto focus, you need one of these adaptors:

External Image

There are cheap ones and a much more expensive one, Metabones that costs almost double what I paid for my NEX-5T.

You can check it here: <click here for link>

Then, I personally tried this one:

<click here for link>

Cost me $90 (compared to $399 Metabones), and auto-focus was almost the same as the Metabones.

You can check how it performs here: <click here for link>

AF performance was too slow for me, so I decided to sell it and just got myself a manual focus adaptor for $9: <click here for link>

For manual focus adaptors, aside from losing the af, you also lose the ability to change the aperture of the lens. That would be another thing to consider.

So, it depends on what kind of photography you'll be using it. Obviously, the af adaptors are not a good idea to use on moving subjects, but for stills and portraits, they're not bad at all. You'll just have to decide which one suits your needs. If you can live with manual focus, then you could save a lot of money and just invest it to something else.

Good luck with your photography.

-- edited by chauza on Jan 15 2015, 07:03 AM
  • @chauza
    Thank you sir. Might consider the Sigma 30mm instead of buying expensive adaptor.
    I just want a prime lens on my 5n/
  • ^ Sigma DN A lenses are good just as long as you won't have the ones with dusts in the lens assembly. I returned my Sigma 60mm DN A twice and get SEL50F18.
    OSS and complete PDAF points are a plus.

I've attached Oympus C-180 TC to get 85mm

<click here for link>
  • Just bought sony a6000 yesterday for 28.5k sa h*nr*s trinoma single lens kit, bago pa lang sa photography naenganyo ng kaworkmate. Medyo di pa ako satisfied sa mga kuha need pa ayusin mga settings...anu pwede nyo recommend mga sir, panay nuod ko sa youtube ng tips para ma maximize ung camera. Looking forward sa sel50f18 prime lens pag may budget na.
  • @michaeldfox
    sir, sure ka a6000 yan nakuha mo sa ganyang presyo?ano kasama? yungwarranty ba official sony warranty?
  • Sure na sure un talaga target ko wala syang freebies ung actual kit lang talaga with 1 year service warranty not sony warranty.
  • @jcmarfilph san kayo sir nakabili ng sel50f18 and how much? pa pm na lang po if bawal. kumusta po real life performance against sigma 60mm?
  • Just bought sony a6000 yesterday for 28.5k sa h*nr*s trinoma single lens kit, bago pa lang sa photography naenganyo ng kaworkmate. Medyo di pa ako satisfied sa mga kuha need pa ayusin mga settings...anu pwede nyo recommend mga sir, panay nuod ko sa youtube ng tips para ma maximize ung camera. Looking forward sa sel50f18 prime lens pag may budget na.

Yes, that's right. Take your time to familiarize yourself with the camera. After you're done, go out and practice, play with shutter speed, aperture, ISO, etc., and any other function that you're not familiar with. Watching videos online sometimes won't cut it, you have to do it yourself and compare the real world difference between different functions. Do it one by one, no need to rush.

Second, you might want to concentrate on your composition. There are also lots of tutorials online about this. Don't just shoot 11 frames per second just to get the image that you want. You have to think carefully before you hit that shutter button.

The a6000 is a very capable camera and might be overwhelming for a beginner. But it won't take a long time for you to learn it as long as you keep practicing. Not satisfied with the shots you're getting? I say don't delete those photos, cause those will make you a better photographer. Learn from those bad images and be patient. You'll get the image you want somehow.

I'm not a pro in any way, I'm just like you starting to learn photography.

Good luck to you.

========================================================================================

Some shots taken with my NEX-5T with 1974 Canon 50mm 1.4 S.S.C lens:

External Image

External Image
  • Guys my interested ba dto mkipag xdeal prenup and wedding photo tight budget lang biglaan lang ksi un kasal, pinagkakasya lng un budget anyone interested pls pm me salamat.. Im out of gears na ksi and time dahil sa tita ko na nstroke...
  • External Image

No idea who he is but bought him anyway. ^^D

Camera: Sony NEX 5N

Instagram: maxtrese
    Wordpress: http://maxtrese.wordpress.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maxtrese/
    Myfigurecollection: http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1192255
  • Guys, ask lang sana.. is it worth it to buy adapter + Nikon 50mm lens? ..medyo mabigat kasi sa bulsa si Sony 50mm :v ~ any pros's and con's aside sa hindi sya mag auto focus ? :)
  • @neesnu

I don't have a Nikon 50mm or a Sony 50mm so I couldn't compare the two. Pero sa tingin ko, baka mas mabigat pa yung Nikon 50mm plus adaptor compared sa Sony mo. Kung hindi man, eh baka mas magaan lang ng konti. Not worth it since you'll lose the autofocus feature.
  • @chauza

I see.. salamat sa input :)
  • may naka subok na ba dito na gumamit nang micro sdxc card na naka adaptor lang to SD sa kanilang nex camera? gusto ko sana gamitin yung memory nung gopro ko (64gb lexar) sa nex-3 (kaka kuha ko lang nang nex).
  • testing lang po ng upload.. nex 5n..

External Image

-- edited by iclaud8 on Jan 24 2015, 03:29 PM

-- edited by iclaud8 on Jan 24 2015, 03:30 PM

-- edited by iclaud8 on Jan 24 2015, 03:31 PM
  • External Image
  • may nakapag try na ba sa kanilang Nex-3 or Nex-5 nang SEL 1650 na powerzoom lens?
  • Guys, tama ba reasoning ko?

my original plan is to buy an A5100 (Php 31,500) + 18-200mm lens (Php 47,000).

Pero since sobrang mahal ng 18-200mm lens, balak ko bumili nalang ng 55-210mm (Php 18,000) + A5100 (php 31,500) + A5000 with its kit lens na 16-50mm (Php 21,000).

Nakamura na ako, 2 pa cameras ko. Tama ba?

I don't mind bringing 2 cameras. Maliit lang naman sila.
  • @kiboy

Just get the A5000 with kit lens and the 55-210mm. Why spend more money for a second body if you can just use the 55-210 lens on your A5000? Unless you want to have a dedicated body for the 55-210 lens?

Who's Online

344 active users within the last minute, 192 members, 152 guests.
Our newest member is valenbut
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys