User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Sony NEX Official Thread (Maximum image size of 640 pixels only; 2 images per post only)

• @swissknife
    Ganda! Ano gamit mo lens?
  • @cyberjock
    Thanks po sir. nice set btw. i like your 2nd to the last photo. parang pang times magazine. :)

@swissknife
    Ganda! Ano gamit mo lens?

@snowfish
    thanks po. sel 16mm lang po gamit ko po dun.
  • External Image

tuhog tuhog
    sony nex7 + sel 35mm 1.8 OSS
    SOOC shot
  • Guys magkano ba prime lens para sa Nex 5r, gusto ko na kasi mag try ng ibang lens bukod sa kitlens.
    May ibang brand ba ng lens para sa camera natin?

• ranisse
    on July 19, 2014 11:55 AM
    Guys magkano ba prime lens para sa Nex 5r, gusto ko na kasi mag try ng ibang lens bukod sa kitlens.
    May ibang brand ba ng lens para sa camera natin?

This might help bro:
    e-mount lenses - <click here for link>
    e-mount lens adapters - <click here for link>
    ... dont forget to click on the Manufaturer's tab to check what other brands are available.
  • Tanong lang po mga sirs:
    1. Do you place a protective uv filter on your lenses when you go out and shoot? (the reason im asking kasi, IMO, i think it affects the sharpness of your image)
    2. If in case your lenses don't have filters, will it easily get scratched with normal use? (not included if you drop the lens and cam)
    Thanks in advance!
  • @snowfish
    Tanong lang po mga sirs:
    1. Do you place a protective uv filter on your lenses when you go out and shoot? (the reason im asking kasi, IMO, i think it affects the sharpness of your image)
    2. If in case your lenses don't have filters, will it easily get scratched with normal use? (not included if you drop the lens and cam)
    Thanks in advance!

1.Nope. If ever, wag cheapo filters gaya nga ng iniisip mo sir, possible makaaffect.
    2. di ko pa naman nascratch. super ingat ako. puwede rin ilagay yung hood kung di ka confident na maprotektahan yung lens.
  • @fly13
    Thanks! Lately din kasi, tinatanggal ko din ung filters, pero takot lng baka ma scratch ung glass.
  • External Image

trying out my A6000 with kitlens :)
    <click here for link>

-- edited by cocoy_01 on Jul 21 2014, 11:06 PM

• snowfish
    on July 21, 2014 12:46 PM

Tanong lang po mga sirs:
    Nope. Lalo na sa mga primes ko; sayang kasi ang IQ. Exception is sa beach or sa mga lugar na maalikabok. Enough na yung lens hood for protection.

Thanks in advance!
    I've researched on that some time ago and there are many who say that the lenses nowadays are really scratchproof. It will take a lot to scratch the front element. And based on my experience with 20+ lenses i've owned and nabenta na din (i almost always buy my lenses in the 2nd hand market para mura lang hehe), I still haven't come across one na may discernible scratch. Fungus, yes; but scratches, no :).
  • hello po, im planning to buy a SONY A6000, paired with a sony 35mm 1.8 OSS and a Rokinon/Samyang 12mm f2.0,
    problem lang meron na ba samyang 12mm f2.0 here? I have been checking different sellers wala pa ako nakita.

i was opting for a d5300, nikon 35mm and tokina 11-16 but was amazed on the a6000, the focus peaking, zebra, size, weight, and i like the feel of it. I was even thinking using a tokina 11-16 DXII with an adapter but it was to complicated to mount on an e-mount and tried cheking the sony 10-18mm f4 but the price was to high.

I think im set with the a6000, sony 35 1.8mm OSS and samyang 12mm f2.0, together with glidecam hd1000, konova slider. I will be using this for video and occasional pictures :) feel free to comment on my decision. thank you
  • @cyberjock
    Wow, thanks a lot for sharing! Yup, pansin ko din iba talaga IQ pag wala filters. And i guess, lenses were made not to have filters in front except probably if you use it for landscapes.
  • @aoshi11
    Hi po, try to join po sa Sony alpha pinoy group (SAPI) in facebook. There are lots of great, unselfish videographers in that group. Baka kasi wala masyado mahilig mag video dito... Just my opinion.
  • snowfish on July 21, 2014 12:46 PM

Tanong lang po mga sirs:
    Thanks in advance!

1. I use UV protective filters in all my lenses. I use the good reputable brands. Not sure how much degradation of the IQ it gives. but so far the quality of my photos are good enough for me.

2. based on what i read, most if not all new lens produce after 2003(or maybe older) or 2005 to present have those multicoated layers and the front and rear elements are hard to scratch. they suggest to use microfiber materials for wiping.. (please dont qoute me on this =) ).

D)

-- edited by mangdomeng on Jul 23 2014, 10:23 PM

• snowfish
    on July 22, 2014 12:31 PM
    @aoshi11
    Hi po, try to join po sa Sony alpha pinoy group (SAPI) in facebook. There are lots of great, unselfish videographers in that group. Baka kasi wala masyado mahilig mag video dito... Just my opinion.

+1000 .... here's the link to the FB page <click here for link>
  • @mangdomeng
    Thanks! I guess the degradation is on the sharpness. As one mentor told me, the more filters you place (especially on landscapes), the less sharper are the image.
    And I guess pag konti or maliliit na scratches lng, it will not affect the image. Mahirap nga lang ibenta na.

Who's Online

1002 active users within the last minute, 592 members, 410 guests.
Our newest member is wind1u4qk
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys