>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Sony NEX Official Thread (Maximum image size of 800 pixels only; 2 images per post only)

• Can't pass up a great deal and got myself back to sony..
    External Image

External Image

:D
  • ^ Nice.. ang shallow =D

Share muna... NEX-6 kitlens

External Image
  • help me decide, sony nex or samsung nx? (NEX5/6, SAMSUNG GALAXY NX/NX300)

advantage & disadvantage to each other.

many thanks po!

I have a friend who also torn between this two. hiss first choice was the samsung nx (forgot the exact model) But he ended up getting the nex6. and I asked him why? sabi nya sakin pahirapan daw makahanap ng lens dito sa ph bnew and 2ndhand compare sa nex.

I would suggest try to check also the fuji cameras too. baka magustuhan mo rin. imho
  • Fuji is promising and I like their lens lineup. Yun nga lang is mahal pa masyado mga lens and cameras nila.

Guys, my NEX 5(not 5N) is still with me and this is my day to day workhorse. I'm only limited to SEL50F18 and SEL1855 lens. Do you think it's time to upgrade my unit to A6000 or just buy another lens native e-mount lens?
  • ^ Dagdag ng fisheye at telephoto para complete na...

sub $20 wide-angle converter... =D

External Image

External Image

-- edited by jcmarfilph on Nov 20 2014, 09:22 AM
  • Battlestarmargarine on November 20, 2014 09:16 AM

Guys, my NEX 5(not 5N) is still with me and this is my day to day workhorse. I'm only limited to SEL50F18 and SEL1855 lens. Do you think it's time to upgrade my unit to A6000 or just buy another lens native e-mount lens?

I think this might help you. <click here for link>
  • @jcmar

anong wide angle converter gamit mo jan? and on what lens mo ginamit? salamat!
  • @neesnu:

Selp1650 + 40.5-52mm step-up ring + modified Opteka Fisheye converter.
  • Share muna... NEX-6 + Kitty lens lang...

External Image

External Image
  • ^thank you sir! :D
  • hello po... need help..
    baka meron po kayo alam na naglilinis ng NEX 5n feeling ko kasi andumi na ng loob ng camera ko..mag4yrs na kasi yun sakin...
    please help

Who's Online

660 active users within the last minute, 352 members, 308 guests.
Our newest member is john_estenilo
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys