>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Four-Thirds and Micro Four-Thirds users (Info in Page 1; 2 pictures per post / 800x600 pixel limit)

• @justbry - ganda ng mga shots mo dun sa falls! anung lens gamit mo? 9-18mm ba or yung kit lens pa din? thanks
  • guys san kaya ako makakabili ng eyecup for omd em5? kahit generic lang. :)
  • @rom_02

salamat sir ;p yung kit lens gamit ko, pero gumamit din ako ng ND filter + CPL filter
  • @justbry

nice! yung 12-50 kit right? panalo talaga yun :)
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fvCv-sqxmw
  • Hi guys share lang from my oly e-pl5 i got two weeks ago. :) first time to have a camera too. puro smartphone lang ako dati.
    External Image

HDR photo inside San Agustin Church

External Image

-- edited by onyxd on Nov 24 2014, 02:10 AM

-- edited by onyxd on Nov 24 2014, 02:11 AM
  • @IO_9845

i got a 2nd hand E-PL5 and it's great! you can see my shots using that camera here: <click here for link>
    a got mine for 15k and that's with 14-40mm kit lens already.

I just started this hobby around 2 weeks ago and I spent 30k already. haha i gets expensive and all of my gears are 2nd hand mind you. Normally, one should spend more time practicing on the kit lens but I saw some really great deals on 2nd hand lenses that I couldn't pass up. So now I have panasonic lumix 20mm f/1.7, m.zuiko 40-150mm and fujian 35mm f/1.7 lenses + the kit lens.

I've allotted around 200hrs++ researching on what camera should I get as a beginner. I was about to buy a Canon 650D but then a friend suggested that I should try mirrorless since it's lightweight/ more portable plus cheaper lenses. He said the best camera is the one that is with you. So i spent 3 full days reading and watching videos about mirrorless cameras and I zeroed in on Olympus E-PL5 (also because I saw an awesome deal on olx hehe). I was debating whether I should get the OM-D EM10 but ultimately the E-PL5 won.
  • ^great just keep shooting! :)
  • Sony A6000. Why you so effin amazing??
  • Sony A5000 for only $298.
    Sony A6000 for only $598.

Black Friday problems.
  • External Image
    [/url]
  • External Image

F11 1/640 ISO200 Olympus E-PL2 with 14-42 II lens

been a long time since I visited this forum!
    sooc, cropped and watermarked only in PS

-- edited by nomyaz05 on Nov 29 2014, 03:49 PM
  • External Image

EPL1+Sigma 30mm
  • Ok po ba yung galing sa japan na epl5 olympus.

May 1 year warranty daw kaso papadala pa sa japan

Nakita ko sa olx.. 20k bnew with lens na.. ok kaya to?
    anyone na nakabili?

Ano ang pinaka bang for the buck na four thirds?
  • Check mo baka Japanese ang menus.
  • Japan units:
    If masira, you pay for the shipping fee to and from Japan. Tapos you have to pay duties and tax pagbalik nyan sa Pinas which can be very expensive. if your seller can offer at least a 7-days replacement warranty, then pwede na. usually factory defects naman lalabas agad.
  • External Image
  • FYI on Olympus units from Japan:

* units have english menu
    * with 1 week replacement warranty
    * with 1 yr intl warranty(although not accepted by red dot ph)

the EPL5 has been discontinued already.
    the good thing is, the price of the better and newer EPL6 is about the same. 20-21k for the kit.

-- edited by camerasintokyo on Dec 21 2014, 12:23 PM
  • @cameras

how does the oly intl warranty work? do we have to shoulder shipping and customs fees? if so how much are these? ano ang usual turnaround time?

ty
  • May nagbebenta ba satin ng EP5 with VF4 with 17mm 1.8 kit? magkano kaya brand new neto? Just Asking.

Who's Online

453 active users within the last minute, 229 members, 224 guests.
Our newest member is WelchZoof
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

Active Want to Buys