User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Four-Thirds and Micro Four-Thirds users (Info in Page 1; 2 pictures per post / 800x600 pixel limit)

• @justbry16 ganda ng view :)

long time no post..

External Image

External Image
  • testing ep5 wifi live view remote using my cellphone :) I had to try it. Works Great.
    17mm f1.8
    External Image

-- edited by Gradius on Jul 20 2014, 02:32 AM

-- edited by Gradius on Jul 20 2014, 02:33 AM
  • mga sir

planning to buy a flash for my em5. gusto ko sana medyo mura lang.

Yung yongnuo flash ba compatible sa oly? I'm leaning in to buying this brand since mga 3-5k lang meron ka na flash.

TIA!
  • Share :)
    External Image

-- edited by Gradius on Jul 23 2014, 11:02 PM
  • External Image

External Image
  • External Image

External Image

-- edited by Gradius on Jul 22 2014, 12:45 AM

-- edited by Gradius on Jul 22 2014, 12:45 AM
  • Ang dilim ng outdoor shots given it was a sunny day.
  • ^are you referring to my shots sir? We'll I'm not in the Philippines as of the moment. :). It's not perfect but I don't see anything wrong with it either. I just want to bring out the clouds a little bit. I do think it's subjective though. :)

-- edited by Gradius on Jul 22 2014, 11:16 AM

-- edited by Gradius on Jul 22 2014, 11:41 AM
  • Now I understand. Most sky shots call for some HDR like approach. Very tricky. Bracketing and some post work to get it perfect. The sam to that danger card shot. White can be brighter than everything around it. When you get the white right, everything else gets darker.

I get to do HDR work with one shot saved in raw. I create two to three different copies with varying exposure. Then I blend them in Photoshop.

This is an example. Three different exposure levels merged into one shot. If I shot as is, either I meter for the bright cakes or the room. Either way, lighting will be compromised.

External Image
  • ***Double Post***

-- edited by Gino on Jul 22 2014, 12:31 PM
  • ^ I shot that at raw and made sure that my histogram is alright. Then made little adjustment to the sky :). My nex used to do the in camera HDR thingy but I'm not complaining I might lose some dynamic range due to a smaller sensor but I kinda like the contrast and the shooting experience of the EP5. But I did notice the edge of dynamic range of the nex. Very much satisfied with EP5.

almost the same shot in same place.

sony
    External Image

Olympus
    External Image

Try to look at in full resolution for better comparison
    Here is my flickr just look at the photos. I just switched to EP5
    <click here for link>

-- edited by Gradius on Jul 22 2014, 12:53 PM
  • External Image
  • This photo, to me has very balanced lighting. Nice.
  • ^thanks :)
  • Nice Timing for my 40-150mm lens :)
    External Image

Who's Online

390 active users within the last minute, 208 members, 182 guests.
Our newest member is vtzwdlevqa
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys