>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Four-Thirds and Micro Four-Thirds users (Info in Page 1; 2 pictures per post / 800x600 pixel limit)

• @justbry - ganda ng mga shots mo dun sa falls! anung lens gamit mo? 9-18mm ba or yung kit lens pa din? thanks
  • guys san kaya ako makakabili ng eyecup for omd em5? kahit generic lang. :)
  • @rom_02

salamat sir ;p yung kit lens gamit ko, pero gumamit din ako ng ND filter + CPL filter
  • @justbry

nice! yung 12-50 kit right? panalo talaga yun :)
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fvCv-sqxmw
  • Hi guys share lang from my oly e-pl5 i got two weeks ago. :) first time to have a camera too. puro smartphone lang ako dati.
    External Image

HDR photo inside San Agustin Church

External Image

-- edited by onyxd on Nov 24 2014, 02:10 AM

-- edited by onyxd on Nov 24 2014, 02:11 AM
  • @IO_9845

i got a 2nd hand E-PL5 and it's great! you can see my shots using that camera here: <click here for link>
    a got mine for 15k and that's with 14-40mm kit lens already.

I just started this hobby around 2 weeks ago and I spent 30k already. haha i gets expensive and all of my gears are 2nd hand mind you. Normally, one should spend more time practicing on the kit lens but I saw some really great deals on 2nd hand lenses that I couldn't pass up. So now I have panasonic lumix 20mm f/1.7, m.zuiko 40-150mm and fujian 35mm f/1.7 lenses + the kit lens.

I've allotted around 200hrs++ researching on what camera should I get as a beginner. I was about to buy a Canon 650D but then a friend suggested that I should try mirrorless since it's lightweight/ more portable plus cheaper lenses. He said the best camera is the one that is with you. So i spent 3 full days reading and watching videos about mirrorless cameras and I zeroed in on Olympus E-PL5 (also because I saw an awesome deal on olx hehe). I was debating whether I should get the OM-D EM10 but ultimately the E-PL5 won.
  • ^great just keep shooting! :)

Who's Online

548 active users within the last minute, 320 members, 228 guests.
Our newest member is agentxron
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys