>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Four-Thirds and Micro Four-Thirds users (Info in Page 1; 2 pictures per post / 800x600 pixel limit)

• @jermboy2005

wala naman tumatagal na batt sa kahit anong body lalo na kung nasa bakasyon ka. extra batt lang katapat nyan. :)

x30 di mo trip?
  • External Image
  • questions po mga masters, open pa ba ang red dot for repair ng oly...or kung meron ba kayo alm sa QC area na pede mgp-repair ng oly...

salamat
  • Huling balita ko is sarado na Olympus Philippines.
  • Any recommendation for 500usd budget? Is the oly omd m10 the best one? Or should I look for different model? TIA

-- edited by d3rrlck on May 17 2015, 12:50 AM
  • Lipat na sa fujifilm xt10
  • Any recommendation for 500usd budget? Is the oly omd m10 the best one? Or should I look for different model? TIA

Sony A6000 used nga lang

-- edited by fakuryu on Jun 25 2015, 01:15 AM
  • Sa mga gumagamit ng monopod for selfie with your mirrorless cam, anong gamit ninyo? TIA.
  • Just wanted to share my superb experience from Reddot Phillippines :)

April 25 - the 12-40mm lens is not focusing and I saw that the locking mechanism is already loose ..bottom line the lens is broken. The lens was bought in Singapore when I was still working there and is no longer under warranty.

April 29 - Called reddot and was able to talk to somebody and asked for a technician. They asked me if I was willing to wait as the technician was downstairs. I said yes and after around 3 minutes, I was already explaining the issue to the technician. He then transferred me to Jennifer. We talked and I explained to her that I am from Cavite and cannot go on leave (Reddot office sked is mon-fri only). Jennifer then gave me an option to deposit 50% cost of repair to their BDO account. She also explained that the broken part is not off the shelf and she needs to order it from Japan which will take ~90 days total for me get my lens back. I agreed since I still have my kit lens anyway. They were kind enough also to cater my request that I will just send the lens via courier.

June 29 (or is it July 01) - I got an update that the part has arrived and the technician will be installing it already. A 24 hour test is then needed. I was so happy since we will have a team building on July 09 and 10 and being able to use my fast lens is great :)

July 03 - Another email came saying that the unit is ready. I was asked if I wanted it to be shipped or picked up. Again, filing a vacation leave for the lens is not a good idea as I am reserving my leaves for the holiday season. I was asked to deposit the pending payment + a small amount for shipping.

July 07 - Around 5PM, I received a call from an unregistered number and it was the delivery guys from Speedex asking me for directions as they are already inside the village.

And this greeted me tonight :) Newly repaired lens and please note that they also sent back the defective parts!

Kudos to Reddot Phils and to Jennifer for assisting me in fixing the lens and saving me 2 days of leave! Thanks to Speedex people as well. In spite of the heavy rain, the still deliver the item !

External Image

External Image
  • sulit kaya kung i trade/dispose ko primes (14, 20, 45) for 12-40? medyo hassle na kasi para sakin mag palit palit ng lente.
  • Maganda all around ang 12-40mm. Di ko na nagagamit yung 25mm ko dahil at par naman ang quality ng dalawa.
  • Panasonic GX8, 100-400mm f/4-6.3 OIS and 25mm f/1.7 lenses announced.

<click here for link>
  • External Image
  • decided na ko na kukuha ako ng 12-40. kaso di ko pa nadidispose yung pancakes ko (14 and 20). basa basa na muna ng reviews for now. :)
  • @logbi
    nice bokeh. pero isn't it underexposed?
  • Yup ang dilim.
  • I might have overdid a parameter there. Anyway here is the new version.

External Image
  • Olympus' latest mirrorless camera is all digital, but looks like a film camera
    Pic:<click here for link>
    Link:<click here for link>
  • What is the difference with an all digital camera compared to what we have now? Say an OMD-EM5.
  • lalabas na omd em10 mk2 next friday. nakakalungkot lang talaga na walang community support ang olympus dito satin.
  • Time to sell my 5-month old E-M10. Balik ako ng Japan sa December, sana makakuha ng magandang deal sa E-M10 mk2
  • Hi Guys share lang po. From canon dslr shifted to mirrorless.

External Image

Canon eos m2 + 22mm

-- edited by dotdll on Aug 30 2015, 02:06 PM

Who's Online

765 active users within the last minute, 387 members, 378 guests.
Our newest member is frinces
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

Active Want to Buys