Bored and having nothing much to do, I set my eyes on my Motorola CPE1 25727 which I got from wi-tribe.
I paused for a moment and thought I would break the warranty, but what the heck, my curiosity is much greater than the fera of having to break the warranty.
Got my set of small torx drivers and started to tinker on what could be found inside the glossy small rectangular box.
Our area is not yet (officially) covered by their service and so I had to do with the residual signal which at time may or may not reach the device. And since the modem is basically a radio device, and like some USB "plug-its" I thought it may have some ready ports for external antenna connections.
So I started removing the four screws found on the sides near the base of the device, removed sticker covers. It gets a little challenging as the device has lock tabs placed conveniently at the sides to keep the cover together and are hard to release. The cover suffered very minor scratches at the start but I managed to remove the cover with it not having any obvious damage.