Forum Topic

mga Born Again Christians.. Want to share something?

• kurtskyTPC Send Message View User Items on 09 Jul 16 @ 10:42 AM #
    Maganda yung singer dun sa Victory Makati pag sundays

shit pupunta lang at aattend pag maganda ang singer..
  • ito oh.. check nyo.. baka magbago mga inip nyo.

Born Again member nag balik Katoliko...
    <click here for link>

former Protestant minister nag katolik
    <click here for link>

-- edited by jerry21 on May 29 2017, 08:09 PM

-- edited by jerry21 on May 29 2017, 08:26 PM
  • BLUESHIFT Send Message View User Items on 16 Dec 14 @ 04:09 PM #
    Did you know that the Messiah\'s (Jesus) supposed Dec. 25 birthday is nowhere found in Scripture aka Bible. It wasn\'t even celebrated/observed by the original church

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03724b.htm

ito oh check mo.. <click here for link>
  • TODAY'S GOSPEL - Monday, May 29:
    The Lord Jesus gives hope and strength to those who believe in Him and trust in His word.
    The Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ According to Saint John 16:29-33.
    29 Then Jesus’ disciples said, “Now you are speaking clearly and without figures of speech. 30 Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God.” 31 “Do you now believe?” Jesus replied. 32 “A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me. 33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
    MEDITATION:
    In the Gospel, we see the apostles proclaimed their faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus reminded them that it was easy to believe in Him then. He informed them that an hour would come when they would all scatter and leave Him alone. Although Jesus is never really alone because He is in perfect communion with the Father and Spirit, we know what He meant. Jesus reassured them that trouble would come, but there was never a reason to fear because He already conquered the world. What does that mean that He conquered the world? It is true that the world has already been defeated. The power of the world, the realm controlled by Satan, was defeated when Jesus accepted His Father's will to go to the Cross. He broke and defeated the power of sin and death. He has conquered anything that can make for discouragement and despair.
    The Lord Jesus confirms all of us in our faith and trust in Him. He promises to guide us safely through any trial or hardship we may have to undergo for His sake. He gives us the gift of His Holy Spirit Who strengthens us with faith, courage, and perseverance to stay the course which He has set for us. We have to take this Gospel verse to heart – The Lord says, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell." (St.Matthew 10:28)
    PRAYER:
    Lord Jesus Christ, we praise You for Your love, goodness and splendor! Thank You that we can rely on You as we look to the future and the battles ahead. Help us to trust in Your unwavering love and saving help, especially when we meet adversities, trials, and temptations. Give us Your peace when we are troubled and let us know the joy of Your victory over sin and death. Grant us the grace to be forever beginning, forever becoming, unrestricted by our past failures, always open to growth and change. Lord, guard our hearts that we may be faithful to You. In Your Name we pray, Amen...
  • TODAY'S GOSPEL - Tuesday, May 30:
    The Lord Jesus invites each of us to enter more deeply into a personal relationship of love and oneness of mind, heart, and spirit with the eternal Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who created us in love for love.
    The Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ According to Saint John 17:1-11.
    1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven and said, "Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, 2 since you have given him power over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. 4 I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work which you gave me to do; 5 and now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory which I had with you before the world was made. 6 "I have manifested your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world; they were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. 7 Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you; 8 for I have given them the words which you gave me, and they have received them and know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me. 9 I am praying for them; I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours; 10 all mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. 11 And now I am no more in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.
    MEDITATION:
    In the Gospel, we have read that Jesus is praying before God. It is a personal prayer for Himself and at the same time a prayer also for His disciples and the people that He dearly loved. If Jesus prayed to God, we too ought to pray also to God. We pray for our personal petitions before Him, such as prayers for strength to face our daily challenges, prayers for enlightenment, prayers for us not to store any form of hatred in our hearts and so forth. When we pray we also allow God to heal us with our sickness most especially emotional and spiritual sickness. Let us ask God to heal us of anything that ails us. And let us ask God to give us the grace of connection with Him whenever we pray.
    PRAYER:
    Lord Jesus Christ, You are the God of all hope and we acknowledge that nothing is too difficult for You! We are confident that You will meet all our needs as we seek to live according to Your word! Strengthen our faith through which alone we can receive miracles from You Lord. You have said whatever we ask in prayer, believing, we will receive. Thank You for this promise Lord! We love You and trust in Your awesome power! We know You are with us right now to take care of our needs and we thank You for that. In Your Name we pray, Amen...
  • Hello!

Please pass on:
    From Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance.
    In my dream, I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears.
    I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church, screaming and shouting everywhere; people making utterances to heaven.
    Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly, I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people.
    At that point, I realised that the rapture has taken place.
    I cried the more.
    Immediately, the devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians.
    He had a register of everyone's name...
    At this point, I woke up.
    The end is more than near.

What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus
    comes now?
    Many are unaware that the end is near.
    Don't tell me that it's advancement in technology or development.
    If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word - Repent
    and be converted.
    If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it.
    Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do the whole world a favour and keep broadcasting the Lord Jesus coming, u might save a lost soul.

Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelist.
    PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

Have you ever wondered what would have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile phone?
    And we really can't live without it.

Only 7% will re-send this message. Don't be of the 93% who will not share the message. Satan said "I wonder how humans claim to Love God and disobey Him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me"

Do not send later.
    Send now

-- edited by Initial_M on May 31 2017, 03:10 PM
  • A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him;
    My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes.

One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger.
    Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; if God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger.
    The servant replied, 'despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong'.

Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant.
    While being taken to prison, he told the king again, God is Good & Perfect. Another day, the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice. On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods.

On his return to the palace, he ordered the release of his servant and said;
    My friend, God was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go.
    But I have a question; If God is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied;
    My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, because I have no missing finger.

Everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that everything happens for a purpose.
    God knows why you are reading this message today, please bless someone with it by sharing it.
    God is good and perfect!! My dear friend, a good attitude will determine your altitude.
    When you look at your life, career, job or family life, what do you say? Do you praise God? Do you blame Satan?

A good attitude towards God makes Him move on your behalf. Just sit down and say, Today , I am thankful I had a peaceful sleep, I am thankful I am alive with possibilities, I am thankful I have a roof over me, I am thankful I have a job, I am thankful that I have Family and Friends.

Above all, I am thankful that I have God in my life .
    Be blessed and don't be envious or shocked when others are prospering because you don't know what they have been through to get there (test, trials and tribulation) so thank God for what you have. "Little is much when God is in it. It Is Well With God's grace.

Touch someone’s life with this message if God is for us, who can be against us?
    God has seen you struggling with something.
    God says it's over.
    A blessing is coming your way.
    God is going to fix two things (BIG) in your favor.
    If you believe in God, drop everything and pass it on.
    Today will be the best day of your life.
  • @jerry21

"AYON SA KALKULASYON NG MGA ARAW, KASAYSAYAN, BIBLIYA AT SIYENSA LUMALBAS AT PUMAPATAK ANG PARE-PAREHAS NA PETSA AT IYON ANG DECEMBER 25

Hudyo po si Hesus at iba ang kinikilala nilang kalendaryo noong ipinanganak siya at noong nangaral siya. Pansinin mo po sa artikulo na ibinigay mo, na ilang daang taon pa po ang lumipas bago naisip na bigyan ng araw ang kanyang kapanganakan. Dapat po mismong mga disipulos nya ang nagsulat ng eksaktong araw na gamit ang kalendaryo ng mga Hudyo.

Malalaman rin po natin na ilang mga araw sa 'Kalendaryo Gregoriano' ang iminungkahi ng mga Hentil na 'Kristiyano' para lamang magkaroon ng batayan ang kanilang sa pagdiwang ng kanyang kaarawan. Ibig lamang sabihin nito ay wala talagang nakaka-alam sa tunay na araw ng kapanganakan ni Hesus. Sa Bibliya wala pong nakasaad at inutos sa ng kanyang mga disipulos na ipagdiwang ang kanyang kapanganakan.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/new-testament/how-december-25-became-christmas/
  • wala naman sa religion yan, nasa tao din. pwede naman nila sabihin "born again ako" or "katoliko ako", banal sila sa salita, pero hindi naman sa gawa. practice what you preach, so they say. Yano was right.
  • Post deleted #12219954
  • Gawang maboteh sa Biblia Kamote (KDR)