>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

IFS and WTB Titling Guidelines (Read Page 1)

• As for the GPU, who said it's not allowed? If you feel that it is necessary to post it then why not? but then again as suggested, it's better if you placed this in the description portion to reduce title length.

pwede po ba? sa page 1 kasi, wala nakalagay na pwede GPU pero essential info sana yun.

- for laptops, brand, model, processor speed, RAM, HDD capacity will be enough
  • Relax mga Bossing..

Please take note...

Nagpm po ako sa inyo, to remind na meron po tayong existing rules about titling..
    Baka po kase may iba na nagtataka kung bakit nabubura ang items for sale nila...

Ngayon kung ayaw po nyong sundin ang guidelines ok lang po... at least alam nyo po ang dahilan..

up!

Please READ
  • There are lots of violators here in tpc na mukang hindi pinapansin. I don't know if this is being hand picked. It's quite unfair for those people na natatangalan ng post.

Are premium members/large company exempted from this? Please check the following users:

PC_Corner
    <click here for link>

COOLTOYZ
    <click here for link>

PCHub
    <click here for link>

alexander_c
    <click here for link>

hotToyz
    <click here for link>

Most of their post violates this rule and should be deleted. Here are more:
    <click here for link>
    <click here for link>
    <click here for link>
    <click here for link>

I think this should be implemented fairly among members. Nagmumuka kasing palakasan or maybe being paid by the big members? This is just my opinion. No offense meant.

This was posted by coldapoy on October 27, 2010 02:07 AM. I have followed the thread for 1 week and some have complied, some have argued, and some have not done anything at all. For those that have not complied have any of their posted items been deleted?

Like Coldapoy, this is just my opinion. No offense meant, but It may be difficult for Admins and Mods to delete posts of these stores because they have patronized the stores of the violators.
  • Puro OT na din naman and some people just can't seem to understand simple rules and guidelines with some even coming up with out of this world theories. This thread is still in the public forums and still serves its purpose even if it is locked so that is enough for everyone to read and understand the policy.

Fyi, the revised posting guidelines has been posted several months ago in the Supplemental Site Rules, Policies and Guidelines thread: <click here for link>

If you have questions/clarifications, please feel free to send a PM to any of our Moderators. Thanks.

External Image

-- edited by ccl2003 on Nov 03 2010, 11:18 AM
  • Guys,

Are we still in the process of getting rid of items labeled as sold? Some smarty pants are using the world "Zold" or "s0Ld" to by pass the search.
  • up!
  • Please read.

Who's Online

836 active users within the last minute, 468 members, 368 guests.
Our newest member is mherson
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys