User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

How to fix E5 Canon MP198

• good day. I just want to ask how to fix my canon mp198, it has an Error 5. it says it cannot detect the ink cartridge, or not compatible.

thank you in advance!
  • pareho tayo ng error bro...

after some research, i think we need to install a new set of ink cartridge... naka ciss ka ba?

magastos pla itong printer na ito, hehe... tumagal lang ng 2months itong akin eh.

anyways, sana merong makapag suggest ng alternative fix para sa error 5 ng mp198 printers...
  • ^up
  • ni refill mo ba yan? kung oo your cartride might be broken
  • kaya ba hindi gumagana pati scanner? salamat
  • ^up
  • Up for this question, I have the very same problem, after the 1st refill was consumed everything was fine, but now, 2nd refill ko na ito for my printer Canon MP198, I'm stuck at this error 5 and still don't know what to do.

Any help from the people who knew and somehow got out of this misery.... Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
  • ^up
  • Up for this question, I have the very same problem, after the 1st refill was consumed everything was fine, but now, 2nd refill ko na ito for my printer Canon MP198, I'm stuck at this error 5 and still don't know what to do.

Any help from the people who knew and somehow got out of this misery.... Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

check mo yung catridge maybe its defected..

Who's Online

373 active users within the last minute, 204 members, 169 guests.
Our newest member is Andyandroid
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys