User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

DD-WRT and Tomato open source supported router (CW-5354) from CD-R KING

• guys help, i was upgrading the dd-wrt firmware on my linksys wrt160nl when my nephew inadvertently turned off the avr. now my router's power led just keeps on blinking.

things i tried:
    1. reset
    2. hard reset
    3. 30/30/30
    4. putty & tftp = no success because i can not ping my router (timed-out lagi)

all with no success so last ditch effort na ang jtag, anyone here has one or knows where i can get one?

thanks in advance!
  • ^luckily, linksys has a recovery mode you can use in case of disaster happens during upgrade process, like what happen to you.

use the usual tftp recovery.<click here for link>
  • it's alive, it's alive! pressed the reset button for a couple of hours and it magically worked again. lol!

^luckily, linksys has a recovery mode you can use in case of disaster happens during upgrade process, like what happen to you.
    use the usual tftp recovery.<click here for link>

already did that (see no. 4) but it didn't work because my pc can't communicate with the router (unpingable). thanks anyway.
  • guys help nakabili me ng 5358u kaya lang di me makapasok sa gui kahit saan port ko ilagay wan 1-4 cant connect pa rin may defect kaya itong router.. TIA
  • sad day. nasira ang usb ko na nakaconnect sa router
    should i get another usb (32gb) o mag2md hand na 320gb na laptop na lang?

Who's Online

944 active users within the last minute, 531 members, 413 guests.
Our newest member is oaeglgcpdkj
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys