User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

DD-WRT and Tomato open source supported router (CW-5354) from CD-R KING

• pwede po ba mag point ng TFTP server kay Shibby

-- edited by masato on Aug 23 2015, 07:39 PM
  • Mga master, esp master polka, i just recently bought an asus rtn18u router and flashed it with the lastest shibby for arm and was able to use it for all the fuctions including the torrent downloading. Trouble is, this has 2 usb ports. I bought this as an upgrade sana from 5354s and 5358s since i wanted to have my 4 bay enclosure attached to the same router and at the same time another single hdd on enclosures with standalone power as the torrent drive for DL new movies. Problem is i cant get it to recognize both drive and enclosure simultaneously. If i insert the single drive, it would mount and run, stream media sa minix ko and DL torrents. If i plug the 4 bay, unrecognized si 4 bay. If i unplug the single drive, leaving the same 4bay, 4 bay will be recognized and vise versa. I was wondering if may script aq dapat ilagay for both to mount sabay but still my dls go to the single drive. I doubt that its a power issue for both have stand alone powersuppiles for both. Thank you.

Eto po pla gsmit ko sa run after mounting: swapon /dev/sda1 and enable Automount
  • mga sir patulong naman ano tamang setting ng qos gusto ko e priority ung dota 2 ko po..saan lalagay ung ip at port ng dota.newbie sa tomato router
  • pa chec po kung tama ang QOS setting ko ang priorities ko lang po ang dota 2 dito po sa shop ko puro dota lang ang nilalaro.
    <click here for link>
    <click here for link>

pakitama nalang kung may mali sa setting ko....1st time user po ako ng tomato firmware shibby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

-- edited by dre02 on May 29 2015, 02:25 PM
  • kaya po sa DD-WRT or Tomato open source yung ma paghiwalay ang ang games (WAN1) sa broswing (WAN2)? naka RT-N66U po ako
  • ask ko lang kung ano problema ng wrt45gl ko. ayaw na nya magpa-internet sa mga devices namin at ang choice na lang e rekta na sa modem. naka DHCP na ako ayaw pa rin, kya sinet ko sa default settings, ayaw pa din! ano po dapat ko pang itest o itroubleshoot?

ano pong latest model na pwede sa tomato? linksys po sna

Who's Online

375 active users within the last minute, 194 members, 181 guests.
Our newest member is Matthewket
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys