Forum Topic

Old/Classic PC Games na recommended parin laruin ngayon?

• Playing Dungeon Siege II Broken World now :) and my ever favorite a heavily modded Deus Ex 1 and Morrowind
  • Max Payne (2001) with Kung Fu mod

<click here for link>

-- edited by bintsmok on Feb 08 2016, 08:41 PM
  • Flightmare

Hirap tirahin yung mga gamma wave trucks na yan.

-- edited by c_brain on Mar 29 2016, 04:21 PM
  • Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  • Up muna.
    Playing again Red Alert 2, and Generals.
    CS v1.5, kalaro ko pamangkin ko.
    Battle Realms naman ang tinuturo ko sa kanila ngayon.

Sarap pa din laruin, hindi nakakasawa.
  • saan po pwede makabili ng orig na red alert 2 na game? or pwede rin naman diablo 2.
  • ^Yung red alert 2 ata you need to download the Origin client for you to purchase that (naka-bundle nga lang siya)
    <click here for link>

Diablo II
    <click here for link>

-- edited by zwischenzug on Oct 10 2017, 09:46 AM
  • heavily modded TES IV: Oblivion (2006)
  • I don't know why but I suddenly found myself rolling new characters for D2:LOD and watching vlogs about it in Youtube. Reading about the lore.

"Stay a while and listen"
  • Lode Runner classic DOS game from the 80's
  • DOOM original series
    Quake series
    Tomb Raider original series hanggang chronicles ata yun
    Riddick the game
    Silent Hill series hanggang SH4 The Room... (yung sumunod di na Team Silent ang gumawa)
    Resident evil original series
    Command and Conquer original series but not including Tiberian Twilight and RA3 and the Generals Zero Hour series...
    Battflefield 1942 and Vietnam but excluding BF2 and later

ano pa ba....
  • Batman Arkham series
    Assassin's Creed I and 2.

considered old na ba tong mga to? hehe
  • commander Keen
    wolfenstein the original series
    Duke Nukem the original series including the original side scroller
  • i have yuri's revenge from origin kaso d ko mapagana ng maayos dahil sa resolution nya.. minsan black screen lng.. naka 1440p ako na monitor any tweaks or mods for this one?
  • I just discovered the GMDX mod for Deus Ex 1 - it's Realistic and Hardcore mode offers a very rewarding and challenging experience for veteran players. Not recommended for new players as enemies can kill you with 1 shot. Ammos are reduced. Security Systems are harder. Enemy NPCs are very smart and their eyesight is very sharp.
  • breadcrumbs11 Send Message View User Items on 07 Sep 18 @ 11:02 PM #
    i have yuri's revenge from origin kaso d ko mapagana ng maayos dahil sa resolution nya.. minsan black screen lng.. naka 1440p ako na monitor any tweaks or mods for this one?

Napansin ko rin yung mga ibang retro games from steam, origin, GOG, etc., hindi gumagana sa 1440p monitor ko. Nag build ako ng retro gaming rig with recycled parts specifically to play older games. Kailangan ko lang siguro mag install ng older version ng Windows/DOS para mas authentic. hehe.
  • Napansin ko rin yung mga ibang retro games from steam, origin, GOG, etc., hindi gumagana sa 1440p monitor ko. Nag build ako ng retro gaming rig with recycled parts specifically to play older games. Kailangan ko lang siguro mag install ng older version ng Windows/DOS para mas authentic. hehe.

yun lang wala akong pwesto para sa setup na ganyan hehe
  • Icewind Dale I and II
    Baldurs Gate
    Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2
    Empire at War
    Halo
  • Nox
    Age of Mythology
    Age of Empires 3

Eto mga naka install pa rin sa akin
  • Hitman Series sa steam on sale

Hitman 2, from 3k, naging 600php nalang sa Steam. classic lang pag home quarantine
  • Disciples: Sacred Lands Gold Edition
  • Mas prefer ko pa rin ang old school pc games, mas kumpleto at di masyado matakaw sa specs. Still got warcraft 3 and starcraft 1 installed in my low end laptop at the moment.
  • Post deleted #12378263
  • Diablo 2, for whoever may be interested, I made a mod :)

<click here for link>

https://www.moddb.com/mods/jainasmod
  • heroes of might and magic 3 to 7

might and magic 6 to 10

been playing with these since 1993 .. up until now.. :) good game
  • heroes of might and magic 3 to 7

might and magic 6 to 10

been playing with these since 1993 .. up until now.. :) good game

Grabe, na-addict ako dyan. First one I played was Heroes of Might and Magic II back in the 90's and played the sequels up to Heroes of Might and Magic V and then I kind of forgot about the franchise. lol

Time for a revisit.