>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

MSI Gaming Laptops | Portable Gamers Den & Performance Lounge (Image size at 640 x 480 Max)

• @alvir sa pcexpress meron sila 0% interest dun ako bumili gp60, not sure lang sa higher end laptops.

Question lang po, kaya kaya nung msi gp60 i3 yung skyrim? Gt740m po 8gb ram. Tia!
  • @Nelko - need pala ng donation kay Svet para sa unlocked bios haha 13 pesos lang laman ng paypal account ko paano kayo eto malalagyan ng load? :)
  • raven_ninety:

Debit cards can be used in Paypal.

Plus, I think you mean for custom made BIOS and EC firmwares. Svet releases non-customized revised BIOS and EC firmwares in a general access thread, which is free to all. But if you need a specific solution, you will have to contribute.
  • Mga paps,

meron ba kayong ma recommend na website for posting images for free? me bayad na ang imageshack eh... thanks

But if you need a specific solution, you will have to contribute.

Ano kaya solution sinasabi mo paps? :)

-- edited by amd on Feb 12 2011, 03:24 AM
  • Ano kaya solution sinasabi mo paps? :)

Sometimes he asks for a contribution for fine tuning, like unlocking certain vBIOS features and EC power / fan table profile tweaks. The most popular one is giving him a copy of your own EC and BIOS firmwares, and he'll tweak them specific to your notebook model.

I only use his general releases, so I'm not completely certain of the details.

I also don't know much about free image hosting sites, either. I think they're all asking for some monthly fee now?
  • Some of 51X bios features :

System Info
    External Image

cpu ppm config option
    External Image

BCLK option
    External Image

Legacy option
    External Image

Secure boot option
    External Image

-- edited by amd on Oct 28 2014, 09:22 PM
  • di ako pinapansin dun sa msi site hahaha nahiya na ko di kaya yun engrish ko lang may problema? xD
  • raven_ninety:

Yes, chatter in the forums is usually dotted with lots of troubleshooting requests and little else.

Activity on the MSI Users forums usually picks up after a new release of G notebooks. Mostly early adopters and enthusiasts flooding the forums trying to fine tune their new notebooks.

The release of MS-1812 will definitely bring activity to its peak, as well in other related forums, such as this one. The potential of introducing a brand new BIOS and EC firmware due to the new board might pique Svet's interest.

Sir amd:

I don't have my GT70 to compare. :(
  • guys question lang, ano difference ng GE40 20C and 20L? please enlighten me! thank you! planning to get one.

PS - pahabol na din po na question. is it still a good buy to get the GE40? mga how true na ang gamit na GT750m ay GDDR5 2gb? mga ilang years pa kaya good yung specs neto?

will it be good for 2-3yrs plan?

-- edited by bisitasion on Oct 30 2014, 12:04 AM
  • PS - pahabol na din po na question. is it still a good buy to get the GE40? mga how true na ang gamit na GT750m ay GDDR5 2gb? mga ilang years pa kaya good yung specs neto?

maghantay ka na lang paps nang maxwell gpu. yung 860m na gpu kung meron na ang bagong msi ge laptops. mas malamig at mas malakas yun. Di ka magsisi sa paghihintay katulad ko naghihintay din paps. hehe
  • maghantay ka na lang paps nang maxwell gpu. yung 860m na gpu kung meron na ang bagong msi ge laptops. mas malamig at mas malakas yun. Di ka magsisi sa paghihintay katulad ko naghihintay din paps. hehe

okay sir, eh kung yung GTX 850m? pwede na ba yun? :)
  • okay sir, eh kung yung GTX 850m? pwede na ba yun? :)

as far as i know maxwell gpu's have the following models"

860m
    970m
    980m

btw... 2 versions of 860m are in the market, one is keppler the other is maxwell.. google mo na lang para makita mo sa gpuz ang difference etc...

-- edited by amd on Oct 30 2014, 10:53 AM
  • Just got word from a friend inside MSI Philippines who said that their marketing has been throwing around a lot of "MSI GT80 Titan" and "Christmas" lately. So we came to the conclusion that perhaps the new MS-1812 is being prototyped as the "MSI GT80 Titan."

I've done a little research and it seems to be current rumor going around. According to these blogs, it will be just as heavy as an ROG G751 but supersized to 18.4 inches.

Some key features include a full sized, Steelseries backlit keyboard with all the bells and whistles, but now it's a full mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX switches (Brown they say).

Touchpad's been moved to the right of the keyboard (current prototype) in a configuration similar to the SwitchBlade UI from Razer's Blade Pro 17. It also acts as a full sized keypad to complete the full size keyboard.

And according to the pictures, it looks like a cross between an older GT60 pre-Dragon Edition and a Commodore home computer.

But still no word on custom heatsink / pipe assemblies.
  • MSI GT80 Titan

That NB is the answer against AWs 18incher SLI. The first SLI by MSI which is great!!!.. Mga paps tulong naman.. SIno me dremel dito? i need to mod soon a gpu heatsink... Thanks in Advance

Who's Online

683 active users within the last minute, 366 members, 317 guests.
Our newest member is JoshuaNikkoli
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys