>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

TPC HeadFi Group (No Trading, mention of Seller/Shop Name, Limit Size to 640pixel Max)

• any DT 770 Pro 80 ohms owners here?
  • Does anyone know where I can buy a Shure SE215 locally? Recently, I've been looking for durable IEMs with detachable cables that don't break the bank, and frankly, the VSD3 doesn't really look like it'll last long. The ATH-IM50 and IM70 look promising but they're rather huge.
  • Hmm, I've always thought that IEMs with detachable cables were on the expensive side. I have no idea thought what IEM with this feature is the cheapest.
  • Does anyone know where I can buy a Shure SE215 locally? Recently, I've been looking for durable IEMs with detachable cables that don't break the bank, and frankly, the VSD3 doesn't really look like it'll last long. The ATH-IM50 and IM70 look promising but they're rather huge.

Try the Audiophile pro audio shops. I bought my SE215 there.
  • Try the Audiophile pro audio shops. I bought my SE215 there.

I also got my SE215 at audiophile :) the SMNE branch seems to be selling Special Ed which is bassier than the normal SE215.

Make sure you read reviews 1st though since it's sound is not for everyone. The ATH IM70 (which i also own) sounds waaaaaay way better.

SE215 sounds thick with forward mids and slightly defused treble and bass extension.

The ATH IM70 has a slight thickness in sound but is more detailed in every aspect and has better 3D positioning compared to the se215.

I do enjoy the extensively long cable (very versatile) and comfort of the se215 though.
  • May demo unit ba ng IM70 sa Itlugan? Baka dumaan ako sa Galleria bukas.
  • Wala sir pero pwede nila ipasubok.
  • Medyo ot padelete nalang kung bawal

Baket mas maganda sound ng apple devices (ipod classic and ipod nano) kesa sa android phone ko (sm play)?

Same lang ba sound quality ng high end phone ng samsung and apple?
  • ^dahil sa chipset. Android phones focus on more parts than the chipset for audio production compared to a dedicated player
  • ^
    thanks sa sagot
    Same lang ba sound quality ng ipod at sansa clip?
    Parehas sila dedicated mp3 player

May philips gogear raga kasi ako dati. Talo parin compared sa apple players
  • Can anyone comment about the RE-400s build quality?
  • ^the earpiece itself looks and feels robust.
    but i have doubts on the cables right after the Y splitter, theyre thin
  • I used to have an Re262 (earlier HiFiman model) that broke on me after 3 months. it was a prototype that came with the Hifiman HM602, so di ako sure if that was the standard build quality. I also had a Re0 that lasted me a long time. I'm not sure about the build quality of the later models, pero the part where the cable enters the earpiece is prone to fraying with my older IEMs.
  • Just got home from Robinsons Galleria.

Been to Itlugan earlier and tested the ATH-IM70.

Ayaw ko na isauli kay Ate yung IEM. lol. I have listened to it for more than 10 minutes yata. Sobrang enjoy ko sa IEM na 'yun.

I just can't believe how deep the bass can go while still maintaining clarity. Unbelievable especially for the price!

Major gripe siguro is yung earhook. Napaka-stiff! Hassle lang siya sa totoo lang. As to fit, hindi siya fit na fit sa akin pero comfortable naman. I think the tips included was the medium yata. I am using small tips so siguro mas maganda pa lalo ang fit kung nasubukan ko yun.

All in all, sulit yung IEM na yun.
  • Did you get the chance to compare it to the IM50? Any comments on the build quality?

EDIT: Btw, thanks for the replies akockevin1324 and EazyE, it helps a lot.

-- edited by JAquino on Jan 24 2015, 06:09 PM
  • Did you get the chance to compare it to the IM50? Any comments on the build quality?

Sorry, I was not able to compare it. Interested lang naman talaga kasi ako sa IM70 so I did not bother.

Build quality is superb. Built like a tank!
  • Oh alright, thanks. I'll probably try them out tomorrow as well. Did the IEMs stick out of your ears though? They seem quite big :P
  • @ ronnel0918 how much price ng im70, parang interested na din ako sir... hehehe

-- edited by anythingbutipod on Jan 24 2015, 06:15 PM
  • Oh alright, thanks. I'll probably try them out tomorrow as well. Did the IEMs stick out of your ears though? They seem quite big :P

Yes, they did! Maliit lang yung tenga ko so they stick out. Pine-press ko nga siya sa tenga ko para maging firm lang eh. Tapos yung ear hooks pasaway pa. Though I did try my best to get the best seal para ma-audition ko nang maayos.

how much price ng im70, parang interested na din ako sir... hehehe

I think it was priced at 5.5k yata? Less 10% for cash purchases.

Before you buy, I highly suggest to audition it first. The fit may not be for everyone.
  • ^ hi sir ronnel0918

have you tried Xiaomi Pistons/ ES18?

for you sir, worth it kaya yung upgrade to im70 considering the price difference?

thanks!
  • ^welcome to the dark side. haha. mahirap umpisahan yan. mas makati pa sa upgraditis ng PC parts.

on your question. yup worth it na worth it!
    ika nga "life is too short to listen to bad headphones" on your case, iems!
  • ^
    thanks sa feedback sir!
    you are right, kahit nga di ko pa alam masyado yung mga technicalities and terms na ginagamit ng mga colleagues natin dito, nawiwili na rin akong mag-audition pag may chance

so far lang mejo nahihirapan akong makahanap ng obvious upgrade from pistons at php 2k or less, kaya will try im70/im50 na next time

Who's Online

739 active users within the last minute, 426 members, 313 guests.
Our newest member is Kennzo014
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys