>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

TPC HeadFi Group (No Trading, mention of Seller/Shop Name, Limit Size to 640pixel Max)

• @madfaze

Try Listen Up in Glorietta, dun ako kumuha ng IM70 ko. Just hope na hindi pa ubos yung stocks nila. :)
  • hm?,pede i audition muna?
  • Just called LU. They still have an IM70. The thing is wala silang pang-audition. Price is Php5,499. Less 10% for cash so Php4,949.

Gusto ko muna sanang matry bago ako bumili. Baka kasi malaki sa akin eh. :(

-- edited by ronnel0918 on Dec 17 2014, 02:29 PM
  • @madfaze

Yep, no auditioning of the IM70. Pumayag silang i-audition ko yung unit after I told them that I will be getting it.

@ronnel0918

Yep, medyo malaki ang IM70. Also, insertion isn't as deep since the sound bore is a bit thick. The ear tips will be sitting just on the entrance of the ear canal. I had to change to the larger silicone tips that came with the box for better fit and sound isolation.

That said, if your ears can accommodate the IM70...audio nirvana. :D
  • ^

yep the stock tips kinda sucks... I recommend the sony hybrids for it :)
  • Bit the bullet and got myself an IM50. Best 4k spent on iems. Paired with my Fiio X1 and E06, swabe!
  • how about sony c10?
  • C10 is more for treble heads IMHO. Amazing detail ut sub bass weight is almost non existent
  • ^ c10 owner here, actually i cant say its for treble heads, bitin sya sa sparkle imo ill take the TF10's treble any day over the c10 haha medyo elavated sya sa upper mids tho. Bass is just ok sa akin, some might prefer a little more weight and sub bass pero for my taste its enough.sulit sya because its a lot more comfortable than i imagined and it comes with Sony Hybrid tips, the tips alone is 800php na. its a midcentric iem with a touch of warmth, YMMV as usual
  • I accidentally set the volume too high on my cellphone (Nokia C3-00) while playing music with my Soundmagic ES18 plugged in.
    It took around 30 seconds before I realized my mistake and stopped it.

Should I be worried about my ES18 taking damage (loss of sound fidelity) because of this?
  • @jay_x_9

Welcome bro to the ATH-IM50/IM70 club! And apologies to your wallet! :D
  • Schiit Asgard 1 for $125, good buy?
  • ^

The schiit magni 2 is a better buy for only $99
  • ^
    I see, i think it is also better if i will try a tube amp since i already have SS. TY
  • ano best bang-for-the-buckna earphones for ~P1,000? TIA
  • Ano po mas pipiliin niyo dito?

ATH M50
    used ATH 700Pro Mk2
    Marshall Monitor
    Brainwavz HM5

For commute and at work purposes..Planning also to buy e11 in the future..

Or suggest me any model 7k max budget..

Thanks
  • i'm thinking na magpapabili ako ng HP sa sis ko sa japan kasi nandun yung family nila until 23. any good headphone stores na mura? sana mura mga AT products doon :)
  • ^
    check out this article, hth

http://headfonics.com/2011/03/a-filipino-headphiler-in-osaka/

ATH M50
    used ATH 700Pro Mk2
    Marshall Monitor
    Brainwavz HM5

M50x

-- edited by amievil on Dec 18 2014, 10:14 PM
  • You cant go wrong with the SHE3590. Ito na lang natirang earphone ko until makabili ako ng high-end this xmas, and it doesnt let me down through out. Available sya kahit saang mall, since malakas presensya ni Philips. You may also want to try Panasonic HJE120, another bargain bin miracle. Sarap isuot dahil sa ergofit kaso nde pwede suot cable up. These two I will be gifting to others this xmas

Where in Metro manila can i buy PANASONIC - RPHJE120K?...
  • ^may nakita ko sale sa landmark makati, P 530 ata

As someone posted in this thread, may im70 sa listen up. I bought on impulse kanina. Eto impressions ko:
    Balanced sya, with slight emphasis on bass and warm highs
    Nrgative profile isolates great! Nde ko marinig katabing loud speakers sa metrowalk kanina
    Wearing it takes alot to do kc cable up design

As much as if sounds great as alot says, it just didnt fit my needs. Dapat pang commute at jogging ko to, kaso too much isolation isnt safe, and masmaganda excitng vshape sig. For home at office, hirap suot at alis to hear other people. Too bad i have to sell this. Next time, test muna before buying
  • Any good 1-1.5k budget headphones?

Who's Online

465 active users within the last minute, 267 members, 198 guests.
Our newest member is imyuuri
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys