User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

TPC HeadFi Group (No Trading, mention of Seller/Shop Name, Limit Size to 640pixel Max)

• Get the X3 if you want better build quality. my rocoo P 'died' for a few days nung nalamigan dahil naiwan sa kotse. It just feels solid outside, but not so much on the inside. Plus X3 for me have better separation and soundstage. That being said, both are not getting used much these days - let's see how the X5 and/or the ibasso dx90 do. Just like Cowoon's J3, both players are not something i'd say are amazing that you wont want to leave them if given a choice. But if you really have to choose between the two, X3 for less headaches. ;)

-- edited by gremlin on Apr 21 2014, 02:37 AM
  • Actually dagdag lang din. last time i was in Manila at egghead, their rocoo-p test units are gathering dust in a drawer - and they seem to really prefer the X3. Why not go there and try both out?

-- edited by gremlin on Apr 21 2014, 02:40 AM
  • Same ba ang experience mga mas expensive na over the ear IEM like yung mga Shure or Westone?

I have a Westone 4 with small Shure olives and my ear canals never get irritated. In the past, I used a CX300 and CX95 with silicone tips and there were times when I would experience irritation, especially if I've been using them for several hours. I think foam tips are superior to silicone ones in terms of producing less irritation.

+1 for Shure olives
  • Edited, wrong thread.

-- edited by gecko21 on Apr 22 2014, 08:52 PM
  • good news guys nag reply na FAD sakin about dun sa murang Final Audio Heaven VI

External Image

JACKPOT!!!
  • congrats!! enjoy ur fad heaven vi.. :)

use the narrow tips.. :) mas refined ang tunog :)

-- edited by gdelacru on Apr 22 2014, 02:58 PM
  • Anyone interested/looking for sansa fuze? Pm me
  • Im more of a headphones/speakers guy, but happy to report i can't decide which one to keep: UE TF10i, Hifiman Re400, or the YUIN PK1. looks like im gonna be keeping all. poor wallet. Anyone here who has preferences among the three? Only curious at this point, like I said, i think im keeping them all. whew. and wag na sana malason pa ulit. lol
  • Re400 ok na all rounder yan hehe
  • any one tried htc one as a dap?

any comments?

Who's Online

1164 active users within the last minute, 707 members, 457 guests.
Our newest member is rosariobrothers69
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys