>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

TPC HeadFi Group (No Trading, mention of Seller/Shop Name, Limit Size to 640pixel Max)

• Hi sirs,

Any recommendation for under 1kphp IEM na available for audition sa itlugan? I'm a bit of a basshead so something with good punchy bass will do but without drowning too much of the mids. I listen to alt rock, reggae, rap metal, punk, acoustic, techno.. Also want something sturdy as i will be using it as an everyday throw around in earphones. Will go there to test out the different iems but hoping to have an idea what to look out for.

Thanks!
  • @lanvin

Update ka dito kung magkano lumabas lahat including shipping and customs tax sir!
  • @phil82

For the Schiit Lyr 2, kapag pina-Johnny Air or FRS, shipping from US to Manila will be in the Php2.5k range (electronics, 7lbs). Then around $490 ang babayaran sa Schiit para sa amp mismo, including 2-day shipping from Schiit to Johnny Air or FRS.

Wala nang customs tax for Johnny Air/FRS.
  • Hi sirs,

Any recommendation for under 1kphp IEM na available for audition sa itlugan? I'm a bit of a basshead so something with good punchy bass will do but without drowning too much of the mids. I listen to alt rock, reggae, rap metal, punk, acoustic, techno.. Also want something sturdy as i will be using it as an everyday throw around in earphones. Will go there to test out the different iems but hoping to have an idea what to look out for.

Thanks!

^philips she3590, philips she8000, nuforce ne600, pioneer se cl711, fidue a31, soundmagic es18s, xiaomi pistons, brainwavz alpha

a little above 1k ung iba pero sulit naman in terms of sound and durability. dami pa sanang choices kaya lang hindi na pang basshead
  • Pulled the Trigger on the Momentun In Ears, Love the V Shaped sound signature. Medyo boring kasi sakin kapag flat frequency response. Will burn this in overnight tonight see if anything changes.
  • Pulled the Trigger on the Momentun In Ears, Love the V Shaped sound signature. Medyo boring kasi sakin kapag flat frequency response. Will burn this in overnight tonight see if anything changes.

Who's Online

748 active users within the last minute, 428 members, 320 guests.
Our newest member is twiezz
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys