User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3/LX5/LX7 Pasok! (Limit Images under 640x480 pixels)

• Hi guys need some help where to buy battery replacement for LX3
  • There are a number of stores selling replacement batteries for LX3-7. Just search in OLX. if you have a chance hopping in to Greenhills, marami dun.
  • hi guys need your opinions. I currently have a nikon d3100 with 18-55 kit lens. I am planning to sell it and get the lx7 instead. Nabibigatan kase ako sa d3100 specially when i travel and we do have an upcoming trip again this year. Will this somehow be at par with my dslr in terms of picture quality? and will I be making the right decision?
  • @maleman in terms of picture quality, definitely "no" the nikon's sensor is far larger than the lx7's but the image quality is still good enough, better than a cheaper point and shoot.

in terms of PORTABILITY which i guess is also important to you, lx7 is a good choice.
    and lx7 is great for landscape photos, visit the lx7 pool on flickr and you will see stunning photos there

if you have Php 12800 buy the lx7 and dont sell your dslr, you can still use it for portraits and indoors

-- edited by atbplx5 on Aug 31 2014, 04:05 PM
  • @maleman

or yung Panasonic GX1.
  • @maleman oo nga bakit di ka mag mirrorless, mas maliit pero mas malaki ang sensor sa point and shoot, ung iba nga kasing laki na ng d3100 mo e
  • pa OT po kung bawal paki bura nalang po
    im selling my lx7 march ko ang nabili
    RFS: sayang di na nagagamit
    complete po sya good as new isang beses lang ginamit sa boracay...

Who's Online

1048 active users within the last minute, 611 members, 437 guests.
Our newest member is Abaldanlow
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys