>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Unified Canon DSLR Users Thread (Share your shots, thoughts etc.)

• @elman

yes sir. cathy frey po, nung mias 2015 at wtc.
  • External Image

Canon 600D
    EF50mm f/1.8mm II
    /2.2
    50.0 mm
    1/1000
    ISO-100

<click here for link>
  • External Image

<click here for link> by <click here for link>, on Flickr
  • Mga sir, ano po bang pinaka magandang araw pumunta sa aliwan festival? day 1? 2? 3?
    TIA
  • All 3 days ma-aaliw ka.
  • Good day mga masters!

I would like to ask for your inputs regarding old manual telephotos, specifically the Canon 80-200 FD f4. I'm into old lenses now and just got my first one (an OM lens) but still waiting the adapter I ordered to be delivered.

Thanks!
  • External Image

Canon 600D
    EF50mm f/1.8mm II
    /2.0
    50.0 mm
    1/100
    ISO-100

<click here for link>
  • External Image

<click here for link> by <click here for link>, on Flickr

The black-headed gull (Chroicocephalus ridibundus) is a small gull which breeds in much of Europe and Asia, and also in coastal eastern Canada. Most of the population is migratory, wintering further south, but some birds in the milder westernmost areas of Europe are resident. Some birds will also spend the winter in northeastern North America, where it was formerly known as the common black-headed gull. As is the case with many gulls, it had previously been placed in the genus Larus.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-headed_gull

Location: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamashita_Park in Japan
  • Where's the cheapest I can get a 6D body + 24-105 f4L lens with CMP warranty?

I saw one in OLX for 86k. Does it get cheaper than this? Thanks!
  • External Image

Canon 600D
    EF50mm f/1.8mm II
    /2.8
    50.0 mm
    1/320
    ISO-100

<click here for link>

<click here for link>
  • External Image
  • External Image

-- edited by miggy on May 11 2015, 02:43 PM
  • External Image

Canon 600D
    EF50mm f/1.8mm II
    /2.8
    50.0 mm
    1/60
    ISO-100

<click here for link>

<click here for link>
  • hi guys, question lang po sa nakaka alam:

plano ko punta sa Hidalgo para magpalinis nag camera sensor (Canon 60D) medyo nahahalata ko kase nag iba na ang IQ compared nun 3 yrs ago.

Tanong:
    - ok ba magpalinis sa mga camera shops dun sa hidalgo, or meron mas malapit sa marikina/pasig area?
    - need ko rin ba ipalinis ang lens ko(tamron 17-50VC)? sabay lang sila binili ng camera.

TIA
  • Just sharing and open for C&C. First time to post here.

External Image

Calaguas 2015

Thank you.

-- edited by umann1485 on May 21 2015, 03:06 PM

-- edited by umann1485 on May 21 2015, 03:28 PM
  • @umann1485

kung intentional man ang treatment mo sa colors, not very pleasant for my eyes. Take note, sa aking mata lang not sure sa iba hehe.. I know we have different styles, but if ever sakin yan ang una ko gagawin is i correct ang white balance then saka mo na tingan kung ano ang pwede i enhance.

I'm no master, just my personal preference and opinion :)
  • Sa landscapes, color casts make photos look unreal. If the green color cast is intentional, always use the original colors of the scene. For instance, no one has ever seen a beach with green sands yet.

Another side of the story might be a miscalibrated monitor. If you see the colors on your monitor to be correct (creamy white sand) then you'll have to double check your monitor's color calibration.

Composition-wise, the photo looks like it was taken by an experienced travel photographer so good job on that and I hope you keep it up. Try going further by using tripods and filters and even remote triggers with very long exposure times.

Namiss ko tuloy ulit magbeach :)

External Image
    [/url]<click here for link> by <click here for link>, on Flickr

-- edited by bloode_13 on May 22 2015, 10:59 AM
  • Wow!! Wow!! Thank very much!!

echozero
    @umann1485

kung intentional man ang treatment mo sa colors, not very pleasant for my eyes. Take note, sa aking mata lang not sure sa iba hehe.. I know we have different styles, but if ever sakin yan ang una ko gagawin is i correct ang white balance then saka mo na tingan kung ano ang pwede i enhance.

I'm no master, just my personal preference and opinion :)

Intentional Sir, sobrang stretched ko ung vibrant ng LR para makuha ko gusto kong kulay. And super thank you sa pag pansin mo and very much thank you for the suggestion.

bloode_13
    Sa landscapes, color casts make photos look unreal. If the green color cast is intentional, always use the original colors of the scene. For instance, no one has ever seen a beach with green sands yet.

Another side of the story might be a miscalibrated monitor. If you see the colors on your monitor to be correct (creamy white sand) then you'll have to double check your monitor's color calibration.

Composition-wise, the photo looks like it was taken by an experienced travel photographer so good job on that and I hope you keep it up. Try going further by using tripods and filters and even remote triggers with very long exposure times.

Namiss ko tuloy ulit magbeach :)

hehe, uu nga sir, masyadong greeney, and miscalibrated nga po ung monitor ko, iyan nga po ang epekto. And very much thank you Sir for the compliments, I truly appreciate it. And I admire your shots Sir, ganda nung mga kuha mo nakita sa flicker mo.

Salamat po sa inyo. :)

Who's Online

538 active users within the last minute, 295 members, 243 guests.
Our newest member is JoseBegay
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys