User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Nikon D5000 thread

• @elmarphil
    chief, unless sobrang mura nyong makukuha yang D5000, id suggest that you buy the newer models instead. better low light (low noise) performance, yung D5100 better yung rotating lcd nun since sa side na sya instead na sa ilalim (hassle kasi pag namount na sa tripod and kailangan mong rotate).

may nabili nga pala akong grip + 2 batteries @around $30 two weeks ago para sa camera natin. sa US nga lang yung shipping pero oks lang kasi magpapa-box naman yung ermat ko ng mga pangbenta. hopefully, ok yung battery na free pero mura pa rin naman kahit yung grip lang. ^_^
  • guys, has anyone tried the new update from nikon? na-release lang last march.

<click here for link>

any improvements? thanks
  • smile!
    External Image

the path we're on... (self-portrait)
    External Image
  • Unleash the potential of your DSLR camera. Join our Fashion and Glamour Photography Workshop. A two day practical and hands-on training on fashion, glamour and commercial
    photography. Topics will include posing, proper styling, basic to advance lighting, practical set production and basic post processing. The workshop will be conducted by J.Dennis Arceo, one of the country's know fashion, portrait and commercial photographer and posing expert. Workshop fee is P4995 inclusive of buffet lunch, snacks and free flowing coffee. Please contact us at 09152161126 or 09185530063 for further details.

<click here for link>

External Image
  • <click here for link>

Come and Joing This Free Lite Basic Photography Workshop.

Like us on facebook, Text or Call the Number for free registry.

-Name
    -Brand DSLR ( for us to know how to introduce the settings to you )
    -Time and Date of participation.

Cya There
  • mga guys bago lang sa forum... pano ba mag post ng pictures para naman ma critics at mag improve ang skills ko thanks..
  • @elmarphil
    I'm thinking of acquiring a Nikon D5000. I like its articulating LCD and interval shooting. I plan to use live view most of the time. Malakas ba kumain ng battery yung live view niya?

99% of the time i use the viewfinder; easier and faster. i mainly use the lcd for review and live view for stationary subjects, and indoor studio portraits.
    for fast paced shoots, in and outs, most of the time i even have my lcd flipped close. one feature that made me get the d5000 over other, even higher models.
  • Hello guys just new here =) sino po may wireless clicker? thanks!
  • @kikoman2020
    welcome po! what do you mean by wireless clicker? IR remote or Flash trigger?
  • Pasali po. D5000 with 18-55 kitlens. Tapos may af-s 70-300mm nonVR Hindi na po ba masama yung nabiling 70-300? Hindi nakita ng Daddy ko yung may mga VR tsaka mas mahal na yata?
  • walang motor ata nakuha mo ^^ so kelangan manual focus
  • af-s 70-300mm 

AF-S meaning motorized.
  • First share ko :)) Pa CnC po. Medyo trying hard. Hobby lang naman. :D
    External Image

Exposure 0.017 sec (1/60)
    Aperture f/4.0
    ISO Speed 800
    Flash Auto, Fired, Return detected

External Image

Exposure 0.017 sec (1/60)
    Aperture f/5.3
    Focal Length 44 mm
    ISO Speed 500
    Flash On, Return detected

Edit: Added EXIF Data

-- edited by shachenitzki on Jul 12 2013, 06:07 PM
  • @shachenitzki
    ok lang yan chief, lahat naman tayo dumadaan sa pagiging noob. for me, try nyo to use flash. adjust aperture, shutterspeed and ISO by having the camera in manual mode. yung sa flower, pwede nyong try na aperture is f22, ISO is 200 shutterspeed is around 250-640 then shine a flashlight on the flower. light coming either from above or a little bit on the side para black yung background and medyo may drama. adjust white balance accordingly. good luck and looking forward to your photos. ^_^
  • @thachad098
    Thank you po sa inyong input. :)) Dito pala sa photography matsa-challenge ang creativity. I'll try and follow those steps. Yung white balance hindi ko pa siya ma-gets. Pero I'm reading e-books about those hindi ko pa nga lang siya nae-encounter. Ayon, thank you ulit. I learned another thing. The 'drama' :))
  • @shachenitzki
    White balance, pwede nyo po try na kumuha ng isang subject, either toy or person or nature, the shoot kayo while changing only the white balance para makita nyo what it is and have an idea when to use it.

As for the drama thingy, may nabasa po kasi ako dati na your not just taking a picture but also capturing the moment and telling a story. Yung mga temperature, exposure, sharpness.. kayang mahabol sa post processing, pero yung composition ng shot yun na kasi yun. ^_^
  • Galaw galaw tayo! :)
  • A recent trip to Malaysia
    Istana Kehakiman (The Palace of Justice)

2 Image verto stitch and then fused with 5 image exposure

External Image

ISO 200
    1/400
    F8
    17mm
    Tabingi :)

-- edited by L0ngcali on Oct 08 2013, 11:09 AM
  • Mga master meron po bang nabibilhan ng adapter na fd-mount lens to f-mount body at a-mount lens to f-mount body?
    TIA po sa magreply.
  • Guys saan ba pede magpalinis nan viewfinder at sensor? Meron bang service center nun?
  • sir/mam, saan ba nagpaparepair nito, ayaw mag on at mga magkano kaya aabutin?
  • ^try Nikon Columbia sa Megamall

Who's Online

1018 active users within the last minute, 554 members, 464 guests.
Our newest member is android187
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys