User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Globe Tattoo On-The-Go/Wireless Thread (Edge/3G/4G/LTE)

• @mcflaptop

Above is the speed test of my globe-issued E5776 for which I pay only Php598 for the past 11 mos. using the super plan sim only Php 499 + 99 unlisurf combo UNCAPPED! I don't get throttled in my torrent downloads from 1- 2.5 MB/s and download managers up to 4 MB/s both in my android jellybean tablets and 3 windows 8.1 laptops. I tweaked my torrent apps and download managers in both android and windows platforms.

Sir, what exactly SIM card gamit mo? Anong promo ka nka-subscribe? Anong exact keywords?

Thanks.
  • @kei888

Its Globe LTE dual-cut sim. The promo of combo unlisurf has been discontinued, instead its a gosurf or supersurf option with 5 GB cap per month (best scenario). I'm very happy with the plan for nearly 13 mos. paying only Php598/mo. Both my globe-locked Huawei E5776 and openline ZTE MF90 perform well whether at home, at work and even on transit. I don't post speedtests or performance screen grabs since I'm not in the business of promoting antenna peripherals, networks (whether Globe or Smart which is really based on location and degree of congestion). Sometimes, my torrents / downloads work faster on transit (from Manila to QC and vice-versa) since in those areas I get 5 bars of LTE and rssi of -60 to -85.
  • Oh I see.

Thanks for the information, Sir.
  • Hello!
    May nag lalaro ba sainyo dito ng Summoner War: Sky Arena?
    Di kasi sya nakakapasok sa game pag naka mobile data ako eh
  • Its Globe LTE dual-cut sim. The promo of combo unlisurf has been discontinued, instead its a gosurf or supersurf option with 5 GB cap per month (best scenario). I'm very happy with the plan for nearly 13 mos. paying only Php598/mo. Both my globe-locked Huawei E5776 and openline ZTE MF90 perform well whether at home, at work and even on transit. I don't post speedtests or performance screen grabs since I'm not in the business of promoting antenna peripherals, networks (whether Globe or Smart which is really based on location and degree of congestion). Sometimes, my torrents / downloads work faster on transit (from Manila to QC and vice-versa) since in those areas I get 5 bars of LTE and rssi of -60 to -85.

I too also am not capped in terms of download with my lte connection (it's actually the internet connection on my samsung s4 subcription). My dilemma is when my contract is up and i need to recontract, will i be subjected to a gosurf plan with a 5g limit? can i not continue my subcription and just get a new phone? if this is the case, i will happily go with smart.
  • ^ I think magiiba na yung plan niyo upon recontract and availing a new phone, well, depende sa handset na kukunin mo (ex.iPhone plan has a different offer regarding data plan).
    Smart also has cap on their postpaid :)

-- edited by crimson_carp on Jul 17 2014, 05:31 PM
  • anybody planning to cancel or dont want to finish their globe plan unlisurf 999? im willing to continue it. need unlimited and their new 5GB plans will not be enough. better if you are using the superplan 499 + 99 hehe please contact me at 0917-4051569 thanks!!
  • globe sucks....nag-apply ako last year November 2013 ng plan 999 nila(unlisurf)....used the plan and i had no problems in the first 2 months by February globe text me that i have reach my daily limit of 1gb usage....WTF this capping isn't even indicated in the contract that i signed, if i know that globe has that kind of limit then i wouldn't have applied for the plan in the first place...the day after i immediately ask for the disconnection of my plan even though im still under contract....keep it up globe, you'll lose more clients everyday....smart's prepaid plan is way much better, no data capping & stable internet connection(300-900kbps on 3G).
  • may plan 999 ako na end contract na. planning to change it to LTE SIM and user it on my LTE capable smartphone. gagana kaya sya pantawag and pang-text?
  • Kamsta mga Smart 3G dyan? Ung mga nagswitch from globe to smart 999. balak ko na dn maglipat e.
  • may plan 999 ako na end contract na. planning to change it to LTE SIM and user it on my LTE capable smartphone. gagana kaya sya pantawag and pang-text?

yes pwede pang call & text may cellular function yung globe lte sim
  • @johnblackstar:

FREE ang papalit ng Regular sim to LTE sim.
    di na rin kailangan mag renew ng contract.
    - gagana parin ang sms at voice calls.
  • Using the Globe-locked Huawei E5776 LTE mifi under SuperPlan 499 + 99 combo Unlisurf just beside Globe tower direct downloading using Internet Download Manager
    External Image
  • help po

ano po ang apn settings ng globe to get a stable connections

im using globe tattoo prepaid sim para sa tablet ko

salamat po
  • thanks for the help/info sirs HarDisk and tpc_jayem! try ko papalitan bukas.
  • LIKE THIS GIRLS?
    PLEASE CALL OR TEXT THE FF:

External Image

External Image

External Image

External Image

Who's Online

679 active users within the last minute, 387 members, 292 guests.
Our newest member is sillentplizz
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys