Pinag iisipan ko pa kung Fractal arc mini r2 or corsair 350d, next week na ako bi2li...kalma muna...hahahaha!
Ang hirap niyan sir, both are very good Micro-ATX cases :-)
Some things to consider about the Fractal Arc Mini R2
- Tinted window: When PC is off you have a black side panel. Turn on the PC and you see the internals which is a cool effect.
- Grilled front panel: Less restrictive for front mounted fans but tends to look dirty once dust accumulates on the front grill.
- Integrated fan controller: Very useful feature no need to buy a fan controller that will occupy a drive bay.
- Very watercooling friendly: Especially for the top panel since there is adequate space between the radiator and the motherboard.
- Front panel only supports 120mm fans.
- Rear panel only has 4 PCI-E slots: This restricts you to using only 2-slot wide videocards when going 2-way SLI or Crossfire.
Some things to consider about the Corsair Obsidian 350D
- Larger case window: For showing off more of your components.
- Clean looking front panel: Front panel shields you from fan noise and is elegant looking but is slightly restrictive for airflow.
- 140mm fan support on both front and top panels: You can use bigger fans that run at lower RPM's for less noise without sacrificing airflow.
- Rear panel has 5 PCI-E slots: For better support of thicker videocards in 2-way SLI or Crossfire setups.
- Watercooling support is good for 240mm AIO units. Thicker radiators are more difficult to install on top panel.
Para sa akin personal preference ko ang Corsair Obsidian 350D because of the bigger fans, 5 PCI-E slots, and overall aesthetics. But for watercooling mas maganda talaga ang Fractal Arc Mini R2. Tignan mo nalang kung anong case ang mas fit sa needs mo :-)