User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Unified Samsung LCD / LED Monitor Users Thread (Ask it here!)

• Mga sir mas preffered nyo PO ba ang. Samsung s23c20kbs kesa. Sa. Asus vx239h. Ung. Asus po. Ksi. Walang dviport ung. Samsung meron
  • question lang mga master i have samsung sa300 pag nagpower on ako ng pc ang lumalabas sa monitor screen red, blue, white, black paulit ulit. ano kaya prob po neto. I remember nung bumili ako dati ng samsung monitor ganito yung ginagamit nila para makita kung may dead pixel parang napunta yung monitor ko sa ganung mode sa tingin ko lang.
  • ^check mo video card. try mo i on yung monitor ng di nakasak2 sa pc, pagwalang abnormalities e sa video card yung problem.
  • mga boss san kaya ok magpa check/repair ng samsung monitor? bigla namatay yung bx2250 ayaw na mag on walang power. im from mandaluyong. tia!
  • <click here for link> check Samsung PH website for sevice locations
  • @crappinometer - bro na try mo na ba magchanges ng cord possible din yan..pero pag ayaw sa may power supply internal nya yan
    if underwarranty namn pwede mo din ipa check sa samsung service center...

-- edited by maxpaine_19_1981 on Mar 13 2014, 03:47 PM
  • Question lang..
    Pwede ba gamitan ng Vga to Dvi cable??
    My monitor is Samsung SA100 and my Video Card is GT440.
    Yung monitor VGA lang ang socket then yung Video card ko hdmi/dvi and vga socket, gusto ko subukan ang vga to dvi cable.
    Bago ako bumili ng cable tatanong muna ako dito para hindi sayang pambili ko.. ^^ hehe
  • Just went back to CDRK*ng yesterday to have the mini HDMI adapter replaced, when it was tested by the technician the adapter works when they tried connecting it to their android tablet and lcd monitor.

So I decided to purchase a new mini hdmi to hdmi cable, tested also again using their android tablet and lcd monitor.

When I got back home I tried the newly purchased mini hdmi to hdmi cable.

The PC is still not detected by my Samsung LED TV (Tried all 3 HDMI ports in my TV connected to the PC's video card).

Is this an issue with the Palit GTX 750 TI? Or is it requiring a more expensive/higher quality mini hdmi cable?

Planning on returning the video card to the shop and have it checked it and replaced. :(
  • Ano bang Samsung monitor you guys can recommend na 24 inches. 10k pababa lang budget.
  • mga techy guys dyan. .question lang po. .
    i have a samsung led monitor sa300 18.5. .
    is there a chance na magamit ko xa as monitor ng ps3 ko?
    pahelp nmn po. .tia
  • hi sir i have toshiba Satellite Pro C50-A224 at basag po LCD nya.. san po kaya pwede pa replaced at magkano aabutin? may service center ba sa pinas ang Toshiba? TIA
  • hi sirs maganda po ba yung S24D360HL . bibili po kase ako ng gaming pc and para sakin ang ganda ng itchura ng monitor na to hahaha
  • question lang po,

I have an old lcd monitor, ld220g, full hd siya pero VGA lang yung input.

It works fine with a 1 meter vga cable attached to a PC. I tried hooking it up using a 5 meter vga cable and the highest resolution i got was a 1024x768.

My question is, how can make it go full hd and still use a 5 - 10 meter cable? My PC has a hdmi out. If I buy one of these, will it help? <click here for link>
  • pa help naman mga expertise heheh.
    anu kaya possible na sira neto.
    MODEL UA32EH400R
    TIA po mga master.

<click here for link>
  • Mga sir anong Samsung model na 19"-22" and WALL MOUNT ready? any idea? kahit old model po

-- edited by dheki93 on Sep 09 2014, 04:00 PM
  • Suggestion po sa model ng monitor. 1080p display 20inch above, will be using it as a monitor of my Lenovo y410p. Medyo maliit kasi yung monitor ng laptop ko kaya pag nasa bahay sana eh sa monitor ko ikakabit. salamat po. siguro ho maximum budget ko na yung 6k. pero kung may mas mababa pa po talaga dyan mas okay po sana kung nasa 4k lang.

I tried to use my Sony bravia 32 inches hindi talaga kaya masakit sa ulo at sa mata. Anyways I also tried it in Samsung 51" F5500 okay siya pag malayuan. :))
  • The speedskaters bodyweight squat and down good and squeeze good finale that's right no matter what level you're at beginner you been doing this year on day 15 day 33 it's still your best ever even if your lot of mine <click here for link>[/url] yet decided everyone might be a different level but everyone has a best effort and that's all we want that's all we want is the best ever in 33 minutes for 33 days by seconds 5 4 3 come onto you and one nice good job good job down a push-up on everyone hand up my shoulder with and down damn and up very nice that's right push up the great upper body exercise working the triceps HS the front built through important keep the naval in nice and tight the head neutral lot of times we have the tendency to look up try see ourselves in there don't do that just keep it nice and neutral really helps protect the cervical spine come on now 33 minutes a day by second 54 3 to wine good job good job it's all about finding your wife I need you I look at me one foot in front of the other this to the lines and down good down go we all got we all got obstacles in life know we've got time we have obligations there’s like Moses when he hit that Red fin he has a big obstacle but you know what got split the water NIW walk right on through my second by 4 3 to and once with legs you know he had his see obstacles and soda we but you know what the Lord is in control and he is in command and he can help us get through the CEA particles we have to do it all we ask is 33 minutes a day for 33 days you can do this pressed tithe floor much by seconds by 4 3 to and one not his take it out back to the speedskatersback to speak here and go let's stay with Moses right there on the water let's get across that one would get across what got it already provided it's dry land at bill come up work when we get to the other side Better Bodies lower blood pressure slimmer waistline looking better insurance looking better and dresses looking better in.

http://healthylifestyleall.com/warning-do-not-buy-alpha-cut-hd-until-you-read-this/
  • Need help with http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/LS22A300BS/ZA

Eto po problema ko ngayon, native resolution niya is 1920x1080 pero blurred and wala sa align yung screen kapa ni set siya as:

1920x1080 True Color (32 bit), 60 Hertz - blurred/Wala sa align screen (tried using auto adjust same parin) kapag binabaan ko refrest rate hanggang 30 Hertz naka align ang screen pero seyempre blurred na talaga view nun.

Naka APU ako A6-6400K with Radeon HD 8470D using VGA cable sa connection. Normal naman siya sa dati ko Monitor HP 19 inches.

Ty

Who's Online

990 active users within the last minute, 560 members, 430 guests.
Our newest member is csotap
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys