High end Gaming PC vs Xbox 360 vs PS3
kung afford ko lahat wala problema, walang silbi tanong na to. di naman talaga masasagot yan e. but since isa lang afford ko, i will go for PC this time. traditional console gamer ako, last PC ko duke nukem 3d days pa. instead of shelling out 30k for a ps4 with 2 or 3 games, i'll spend it on upgrading my PC instead.
why? i'll stick to gaming reasons (so medyo out ang pron/browsing/modding excitement and the like)
- steam (and cheaper games generally)
- online gaming
- huge back catalog (backward compatibility what?)
- i stick my 360 pad and basically i'm gaming like i'm on a console
- strategy games
- growing number of quality multiplatform titles
- the current-gen has become less about games and is trying to be more PC like imo.