User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

High end Gaming PC vs Xbox 360 vs PS3

• this is my take po...

In my PC I run 8080x1440p in my tri monitor setup which is U2711 and for PS3 i Run 1920x1080p/720p in Samsung 55TV

both are fun and enjoying but games preferences tend to be the reason

i game in PC for FPS and SC2
    for 3rd Person Adventure/Action Games like NBA, Last of US, or Racing I prefer PS3...

Racing in Tri Setup is also the best experience but with the hassle of setting up the wheels is a negative one...

I prefer intense firefight like BF3/MOHW in PC...

2 cents...

-- edited by phatDUB on Jul 03 2013, 07:18 PM
  • bakit humaba pa tong thread na to ....

Gaming PC to Gaming Consoles?

ahhahahah

peace...

Gamer ako kahit pangit graphic sa pc ko wala ako pake basta mag useful sakin ang Gaming PC compare to Gaming consoles which is pang Games lang talaga / my PS3 ayun player nalang siya ngayon
  • nahawakan ko lahat na klase ng console. starting pa game and watch na donkey kong. meron na nga kami isang buong kuwarto puno ng consoles. puwede mo sabihin may ph. d kami sa gaming...aside from wii meron lahat kami consoles. ngayon may games na din sa android devices. impossible makuha lahat android devices....bottom line pc is KING.....nuff said....
  • I'm into strategy and fps games, so pc for me.
  • close thread. :-)
  • PC padin, from PS3 to PC,
  • If graphics of course PC.

Pero pag exclusive games panalo console like the Final Fantasy Series. Diablo 3 sana isa sa panlaban ng PC for exclusivity pero lumabas na ren sila sa console.

Ang nilalaro ko ngayun sa PS3 ko ay The Last of Us one of the best game na nalaro ko kahit pakalahati pa lang pero masasabi ko na one of the best for me. =)
  • isa lng din masasabi ko.. no XRATED sa PS3/XBOX... pc marami manawa ka nyhaha
  • High end Gaming PC vs Xbox 360 vs PS3

kung afford ko lahat wala problema, walang silbi tanong na to. di naman talaga masasagot yan e. but since isa lang afford ko, i will go for PC this time. traditional console gamer ako, last PC ko duke nukem 3d days pa. instead of shelling out 30k for a ps4 with 2 or 3 games, i'll spend it on upgrading my PC instead.

why? i'll stick to gaming reasons (so medyo out ang pron/browsing/modding excitement and the like)
    - steam (and cheaper games generally)
    - online gaming
    - huge back catalog (backward compatibility what?)
    - i stick my 360 pad and basically i'm gaming like i'm on a console
    - strategy games
    - growing number of quality multiplatform titles
    - the current-gen has become less about games and is trying to be more PC like imo.
  • sheesh. like comparing apples to oranges..
    External Image
  • Long live the Master PC Race! Sieg Heil!

Who's Online

229 active users within the last minute, 121 members, 108 guests.
Our newest member is ucjaavgdep
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys