>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

DSLR Newbies (limit the pix size to 640 pixels in the long end)

• testing my new Tamron SP 70-200 DI VC USD

waw congrats. magkano damage sir?
  • waw congrats. magkano damage sir?

1200 euro boss. salamats
  • Sino punta this saturday cosplay - toycon 2014 sa megatrade?

Share from last saturday's bike fest:

External Image

/1.8
    50.0 mm
    1/200

External Image

/1.8
    50.0 mm
    1/80
  • my share

External Image

External Image
  • D5200 or 700D??

D5200 kit lens (18-55 or 18-105 or 18-140) or body only?? (suggest me a better lens to start with)
    if
    700D kit lens (18-55 or 18-135) or body only?? (suggest me a better lens to start with)

For general purpose, travel, family, and to catch anything interesting
  • @jh0ng

D5200 or 700D??

D5200 kit lens (18-55 or 18-105 or 18-140) or body only?? (suggest me a better lens to start with)
    if
    700D kit lens (18-55 or 18-135) or body only?? (suggest me a better lens to start with)

For general purpose, travel, family, and to catch anything interesting

ako kasi I am a Nikon user...

I would go for a Nikon D5200 with 18-105mm kitlens.
    This is a great lens to start with..

You have the wide (18mm), the 50mm, the 85mm and the zoom.

From there malalaman mo kung san focal length ka madalas kumuha ng shot.

happy shooting. :-)
  • sa options mo nikon d5200 na sir

if u got a deep pocket go for the one with better features bcoz u can outgrow your camera in months if you're into it.

i bought the d3200 coz its on sale at lazada for 15k and its my first dslr to own.
    sa kakapanood ko sa youtube ng mga techniques, critiques i wished i had the moolah to own the top of the line nikons.

like for example for taking a black background even on daylight di kaya ng 3200 and sa low light shooting medyo grainy ng konte.

pero enjoy ko muna tong cam. hehehe kakasimula lang
  • ako kasi I am a Nikon user...

I would go for a Nikon D5200 with 18-105mm kitlens.
    This is a great lens to start with..

You have the wide (18mm), the 50mm, the 85mm and the zoom.

From there malalaman mo kung san focal length ka madalas kumuha ng shot.

happy shooting. :-)

Thanks po sa idea

sa options mo nikon d5200 na sir

if u got a deep pocket go for the one with better features bcoz u can outgrow your camera in months if you're into it.

i bought the d3200 coz its on sale at lazada for 15k and its my first dslr to own.
    sa kakapanood ko sa youtube ng mga techniques, critiques i wished i had the moolah to own the top of the line nikons.

like for example for taking a black background even on daylight di kaya ng 3200 and sa low light shooting medyo grainy ng konte.

pero enjoy ko muna tong cam. hehehe kakasimula lang

Ano po recommend nyung better one, with better features that I can grow into?
  • External Image

-- edited by rufnek on Jun 22 2014, 02:09 AM
  • d7000 and a 18-105 lens sir i think masaya ka na nyan :)

or kung higher pa pili ka nalang sa mga top ends dito

<click here for link>
  • "keep ignoring me"

External Image
  • External Image

External Image
  • Janice Hung

External Image

External Image
  • any idea saan makakabili ng flash stand / speedlight stand / shoe mount.
    nawala ko kasi yung stand nung sa akin.
    may nabibili ba na ganun?
  • mga sir/mam and sa mga experts, ask lang ako ng opinions from you ano bang pwede sakin na dslr im a newbie and not familiar with dslr,pinagpipilian ko kasi go pro or dslr,natatakot ako sa dslr kasi yung pag nareach na nya yung max shutter count ipapa rewind na diba? and sabi nila it cost like a new dslr camera,kung go pro naman di ko pa masyado gamay,help naman guys salamat :)
  • any idea saan makakabili ng flash stand / speedlight stand / shoe mount.
    nawala ko kasi yung stand nung sa akin.
    may nabibili ba na ganun?

try mo sa hidalgo sir madaming store dun and for sure mahahap mo mga kailangan mo,
  • mga sir/mam and sa mga experts, ask lang ako ng opinions from you ano bang pwede sakin na dslr im a newbie and not familiar with dslr,pinagpipilian ko kasi go pro or dslr,natatakot ako sa dslr kasi yung pag nareach na nya yung max shutter count ipapa rewind na diba? and sabi nila it cost like a new dslr camera,kung go pro naman di ko pa masyado gamay,help naman guys salamat :)

kung photography sir I'll go for DSLR sir, pero kung videography I'll go fro go pro, a lot of difference between the two,

sa shutter count not a problem sir, I know someone that has already taking more than 800,000 photos and still ok pa yung camera, and its already 5 or 6 years, check the link of comparison between the two sir, mine is D7000 and 2 years na sakin.

<click here for link>
  • @ olegnalrahk

I am not recommending you to go for the Nikon D3200 or the go pro hero3 black edition sir its just a comparison between what a DSLR and a GOpro can do.
  • olegnalrahk on October 01, 2014 03:14 AM
    mga sir/mam and sa mga experts, ask lang ako ng opinions from you ano bang pwede sakin na dslr im a newbie and not familiar with dslr,pinagpipilian ko kasi go pro or dslr,natatakot ako sa dslr kasi yung pag nareach na nya yung max shutter count ipapa rewind na diba? and sabi nila it cost like a new dslr camera,kung go pro naman di ko pa masyado gamay,help naman guys salamat :)

You would not know until na sa field of Photography kana.. if you want to be serious about it, i suggest you go sa DSLR because there are lots of addons to choose like lens, lights, filters etc. and usually DSLR are tawag nga.. sulit magiging shots mo, and bout the shutter count oo may lifespan yun.. pero sabi nga depende sa paggamit kaya tumatagal sa expected count, and its not that expensive replacing it mga 3-6k depende pa sa unit mo

pero kng hobby hobby lang there are lots of Point-and-shoot camera affordable naman at handy pa at hindi mo problem and shuttercount, pero less options ka

pero kung more like videos ka you can go for the GoPro but there are also less expensive one like the SJ4000 ganun din functionality
  • @olegnalrahk

if you want to learn photography or want a decent good camera for making great shots, you should not start at the topic of shutter counts, instead focus on what you really need.
    For example, if you're learning how to drive for the first time, it's like you're asking the Instructor what the mileage of that car is, and depending on his answer you will/wont get into the car.
    Only people who already have a drivers license, experience and budget will start looking at the mileage of a car before purchasing. The difference in my example is only that the learning curve for driving can take 1 week to 3 months,
    while in photography it can be from 1 year up to 3 years if you really wanna become good.

While you are learning, I don't think that you can shoot 100k clicks in a year or two. Even professional photographers dont reach 100k clicks per year (maybe in sports but not in other genres).
    And while you are learning how to shoot, you will get more comfortable in choosing what to upgrade.

If the choices for you is between a DSLR and a GoPro, and your goal is to learn photography, then go for the camera where you can learn photography best: DSLR
    I'm not saying that you can ONLY learn with DSLR, i'm just pointing out with which type of camera you can learn better between the two choices you gave.

And btw, the cost of replacing the shutter is not like buying a new DSLR, maybe that applies to the cheapest DSLR's (entry level) but not the amateur / semi-pro/ pro DSLR's. Its just that in many cases its not feasible anymore to replace the shutter.
    Sometimes its better to sell the camera after few years and buy a new one, bec. after 2-4 years the new cameras are perhaps 5 to 10 times better, the innovation in cameras is becoming more rapid.
    its like smartphones, I dont think you want to keep the same cellphone for 5-10 years.
  • salamat sa mga opinyon sir. ngayon all i need to know is kung dslr ano po reco nyo for entry level like me and yung budget friendly.. nikon or canon po? thank you :)
  • salamat sa mga opinyon sir. ngayon all i need to know is kung dslr ano po reco nyo for entry level like me and yung budget friendly.. nikon or canon po? thank you :)

there is no better recommendation but to go to a store, test the cameras, and whatever fits your taste, whatever feels better in your hands, and whatever fits your budget, get that one.
    If you start asking "whats better nikon or canon?" its like you are comparing BMW to Mercedes Benz. They are both high quality brands, they have both reliable motors, they have both robust bodies, and they are both very expensive, and both are made in Germany. Its a matter of taste and what suits you best. There is no better DSLR Camera between Canon, Nikon, Sony etc.
  • thanks bro @it_bouncer will do :)
  • External Image

-- edited by Hitmanre on Nov 10 2014, 08:16 AM

-- edited by Hitmanre on Nov 10 2014, 08:16 AM
  • mga sir may mga taga tiong quezon or taga lipa batangas ba dito..?amateur photographer po aq gusto ko pong makameet ng photographer group dito sa tiong quezon or near lipa batangas...tnx po
  • Good pm. Just want to ask guys whats the best bang-for-the-bucks flash for dslr? im using a d5100. thanks!
  • External Image
  • @vincentqueja
    Good pm. Just want to ask guys whats the best bang-for-the-bucks flash for dslr? im using a d5100. thanks!

Nissin Di622 II
    http://www.nissindigital.com/di622mii.html

<click here for link>

Who's Online

732 active users within the last minute, 384 members, 348 guests.
Our newest member is adrin
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys