>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

HTPC users thread: Tips, Tricks, and everything HTPC FAQ Page 1

• @carlorules

Sorry, mali ako ng intindi. I'm using potplayer and mpc-be in playing files in x265 format.
  • potplayer, vlc can play hevc files. I personally use potplayer + madvr. Taxing sobra sa system pero the best yung pic quality. :)
    will this have a better picture quality compared to splash pro?
  • Tried latest potplayer version last night, it could play seamlessly HEVC H265 video formats. Image quality is way better than when I 1st used potplayer around 6 yrs ago. Been a Splashpro user for ~5 yrs and this new potplayer version comes close to splashpro in terms of PQ, the only downside is its lack of frame interpolation.

It would be an alternative player for me to be able to watch H265 movies, Im guessing the H265 format will become the mainstream in a few years.
  • @ojay
    Im on mobile now so mahirap mag link but if you Google potplayer madvr, go to the wiki link, may mga sample shots screens dun with madvr turned on and off. No idea though how it compares with splash pro.

@carlo
    Are you using a beefy gpu in your htpc? Nvidia? If yes to both, try mo gamitin yung madvr with potplayer
  • ^AMD H7570 lang gpu ko & an AMD A8 Quad Procie
  • Guys, anong software gamit nyo pang-convert from "MKV DTS" to "MKV AC 5.1" or "MP4 AAC"? Hindi kasi ma-play ng Sony TV ang DTS audio so try ko convert yung movie file. Thanks.

Who's Online

189 active users within the last minute, 93 members, 96 guests.
Our newest member is SpecialVictimUnit
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys