>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

HTPC users thread: Tips, Tricks, and everything HTPC FAQ Page 1

• question po, since i will be using my hdtv to connect my itx gaming rig. and thru hdmi the cable will be connected from my tv to the back of the gpu hdmi port. will the tv produce sounds such as games or music or whenever I watch movies? the sound should come from the tv or should I still need a separate speaker?

if yes, will it work to use a 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio jack parang yung sa AUX to connect the green sound port of the mobo to my tv? will that work? thank you! sorry noob here!

yup! set mo lang sound settings sa PC mo to HDMI Audio. no need for a 3.5mm jack. check mo rin kung capable ang HDMI port mo sa PC whether on board or VC.
  • Can anyone recommend a good mATX chassis na around 1 feet lang ang height (landscape/horizontal orientation)? Budget is around 3k, more or less. The cheaper the better. Pure air cooling so kahit medyo masikip.
  • Any budget build for HTPC around 10k?
  • ^ Kaya naman sir
  • Talaga sir? Pang movies lang?
  • ^ Oo Kaya Celeron + 2GB RAM
  • Any good board for Matx HTPC setup? Kelangan pabang magandang PSU at Ram?

Who's Online

546 active users within the last minute, 295 members, 251 guests.
Our newest member is clickatfivepeso
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys