HP Pavilion DV2415nr Entertainment PC Notebook
• 1.8 GHz AMD Turion ™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TL-56
• 14.1-inch WXGA High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
• nVidia GeForce Go 6150 (up to 287MB)
• 1GB DDR2 SODIMM (2 x 512MB installed)
• 160GB Samsung SATA Harddrive (recovery partition still intact)
• LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support DVD Writer
• Broadcom 802.11b/g Wireless LAN (WiFi)
• Built-in WebCam with Integrated Microphone
• Built-in 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader
• Built-in 56K V.90 modem
• Built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
• Built-in Altec Lansing stereo speakers
• One ExpressCard/54 Slot (also supports ExpressCard/34)
• One FireWire 400 (IEEE 1394a) port at up to 400 Mbps
• One InfraRed Port
• Three USB 2.0 ports
• One VGA Out
• S-video Out
• One Headphone out - Stereo (mini-jack)
• One Headphone out - with SPDIF Digital Audio (mini-jack)
• One Microphone in (mini-jack)
• Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium original software
• 6-Cell Lithium-Ion battery
• 65W AC Adapter
• Originally purchased from the US.
• The only repair done was the DVD Writer replacement from HP before warranty expired.
• After the HP warranty lapsed, video card failed (with power but no display).
• It was brought to local HP support for repairs but HP recommended board replacement.
• Owner decided not to proceed with the board replacement since it was very expensive.
• After months from storage, it was given to me to have it checked and repaired.
• Oddly when I first tested it last week, it booted up as normal. I was even able to run a recovery of the Vista recovery partition to its original factory settings, burn dvd copies of the recovery partition and even installed Windows 7. Unfortunately, the video card eventually failed again and will not display but there it still power when you turn it on.
• I was told that the owner\\\'s sister had the laptop opened to check for burns on the board before it was given to me. And because of this, alot of screws are missing upon my initial inspection. But all original parts are intact and working.
• All original parts are intact and working since i was able to install Windows 7 and installed all drivers correctly.
• The laptop is 98% cosmetically smooth.
• Battery is working and still good for 2 hours, more or less depending on laptop usage.
Will be selling this instead as is than have it repaired. Package includes:
• HP Pavilion DV2415nr Laptop
• Original HP 65W AC Adapter
• Original HP 6-Cell Lithium-Ion battery pack
PM me your offer, best offer gets it! Thanks!
Pic of actual item: