TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up
for an account now. It's absolutely free!
TipidPC Freeware Resources
Always check the license agreement if you consider using the application for anything than personal use.
If you find a freeware that is useful, please consider making a small donation to the developers to support the software's advancement. Kudos to the people who made these greats apps available free for use.
- AutoHotKey (Utility for Windows | Shared by napalm_death)
AutoHotkey unleashes the full potential of your keyboard, joystick, and mouse. For example, in addition to the typical Control, Alt, and Shift modifiers, you can use the Windows key and the Capslock key as modifiers. In fact, you can make any key or mouse button act as a modifier. AutoHotkey is a free, open-source utility for Windows. With it, you can:
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing "btw" can automatically produce "by the way".
- Create custom data entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. See GUI for details.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Respond to signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
- Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
- Convert any script into an EXE file that can be run on computers that don't have AutoHotkey installed.
- Unlocker (Windows Error Fixer)
Unlocker is an explorer extension that allows you with a simple right-click of the mouse on a file or folder to get rid of error message such as error deleting file or folder, cannot delete folder: it is used by another person or program.
Helps delete locked files with error messages like:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
- The Font Thing (Font Manager | Shared by jellooh)
The Font Thing is a freeware program for managing TrueType fonts in Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0.
- DirectX Eradicator (DirectX Removal Tool | Shared by jopat)
DirectX Eradicator is designed to safely remove the DirectX runtime core component from Windows operating systems.
It gives you the power to install and uninstall any version of DirectX as you wish.
- SMP Seesaw (Dual-Proc/Core Utility | Shared by jopat)
SMP Seesaw is a utility for dual-CPU or dual-core computers that controls how Windows balances the compute load between the two processors. By default, Windows balances the processing load to both CPUs as evenly as possible among all programs. SMP Seesaw provides a convenient means to change the processor affinities for all running programs at once. In particular, the most common use is to dedicate one of your processors to a single program, thereby improving the performance or responsiveness of that program.
- Bart PE Builder (Bootable Disk Utility | Shared by ackrit3)
Bart's PE Builder helps you build a "BartPE" (Bart Preinstalled Environment) bootable Windows CD-Rom or DVD from the original Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 installation/setup CD, very suitable for PC maintenance tasks.
It will give you a complete Win32 environment with network support, a graphical user interface (800x600) and FAT/NTFS/CDFS filesystem support. Very handy for burn-in testing systems with no OS, rescuing files to a network share, virus scan and so on.
This will replace any Dos bootdisk in no time!
- WinSnap (Screenshot Editor | Shared by axlrose)
WinSnap is small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots with smoothing shadows, powerful image processing and auto-save features.
- Converber (Unit Conversion Utility | Shared by axlrose)
Converber is a unit converter. It is a powerful software utility that will help make easy conversions between 924 various units of measure in 31 categories. Converber converts everything from length and force to flow and temperature. See some of the features listed below.
- Advanced WindowsCare (PC Care Utility | Shared by twistedpopo)
Advanced WindowsCare v2 Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that takes an one-click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your computer. It provides an all-in-one and super convenient solution for PC maintenance and protection. This fantastic program is available free of charge. Best Choice for Computer Novices, Windows Beginners or Lazy IT Experts!
- Places (Customization Utility | Shared by jopat)
Places utility allows users to customize Windows 'Save As' dialog. People that find themselves browsing through directories in 'Save As' dialog to organize their downloaded data or other files will benefit from this simple program.
- Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP (Tweak Utility | Shared by jopat)
PowerToys add fun and functionality to the Windows experience. What are they? PowerToys are additional programs that developers work on after a product has been released.
- TheSage's English Dictionary and Thesaurus (Dictionary)
TheSage's English Dictionary and Thesaurus is a professional software package that integrates a complete dictionary and a multifaceted thesaurus of the English language into a single and powerful language reference system.
We will update this page from time to time, if you want to share a Freeware to the Community? Send the details Here